List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5698, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #181   2007/01/17 04:52AM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    dgraham

Quote happi: i'm not playing anymore i told petra i have to make the cookies so you can help bake the cookies hahaha

Sounds good to me!! I love baking cookies. Probably made over 300 around Christmas this year and I have my sister and her family asking for more

#182   2007/01/17 04:55AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote happi: i'm not playing anymore i told petra i have to make the cookies so you can help bake the cookies hahaha

Sounds good to me!! I love baking cookies. Probably made over 300 around Christmas this year and I have my sister and her family asking for more

Awww come on,just take a guess.I am not any good at this either,I think i've only gotten 1 right

#183   2007/01/17 04:56AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Awww come on,just take a guess.I am not any good at this either,I think i've only gotten 1 right

Did you read my last guess?? I wasn't even in the right decade!!

#184   2007/01/17 04:57AM
    happi

i'm staying out this time around cause i answer alot last time and i thought i give someone else a chance.. don't want to be greedy.. well with the excepition to zach.. hahaha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/17 04:57AM
    #185   2007/01/17 04:57AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:

Did you read my last guess?? I wasn't even in the right decade!!

That's okay,sometimes I feel like Im in the wrong decade in real life!!!!!!!

#186   2007/01/17 06:39AM
    pjones2005

Clue: Think Way back..... even we were young then :)

Who remembers when:

The Martins' problems were complicated by the behavior of their teenage son Tad , whose pot smoking habit had turned him into bitter young man and a thief. When the pressure of life at home proved too much, he ran away. Soon after he left, his mother, Opal Gardner, an outrageously wacky woman, turned up on the Martin doorstep with her sweet and innocent teenage daughter, Jenny. Good luck........Pj

#187   2007/01/17 06:42AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: Clue: Think Way back..... even we were young then :)

Who remembers when:

The Martins' problems were complicated by the behavior of their teenage son Tad , whose pot smoking habit had turned him into bitter young man and a thief. When the pressure of life at home proved too much, he ran away. Soon after he left, his mother, Opal Gardner, an outrageously wacky woman, turned up on the Martin doorstep with her sweet and innocent teenage daughter, Jenny. Good luck........Pj

#188   2007/01/17 07:09AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:

Who remembers when:

Cookies for you......Let's try something a little "newer"

Erica followed Bianca when she went to New York City to see her friend Sarah. Bianca was crushed by the news of Sarah's engagement to a young man but Erica remained clueless as to what was truly upsetting Bianca . Several weeks later, Sarah paid Bianca a visit in Pine Valley. Erica demanded that Sarah leave and Bianca found the courage to tell Erica the truth about herself. Bianca told Erica that she was gay but Erica went into denial and refused to accept this startling revelation. Jack, however, was a tower of strength for Bianca as he promised to always love her no matter what.

#189   2007/01/17 07:11AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Who remembers when:

Cookies for you......Let's try something a little "newer"

Erica followed Bianca when she went to New York City to see her friend Sarah. Bianca was crushed by the news of Sarah's engagement to a young man but Erica remained clueless as to what was truly upsetting Bianca . Several weeks later, Sarah paid Bianca a visit in Pine Valley. Erica demanded that Sarah leave and Bianca found the courage to tell Erica the truth about herself. Bianca told Erica that she was gay but Erica went into denial and refused to accept this startling revelation. Jack, however, was a tower of strength for Bianca as he promised to always love her no matter what.

Okay, I'll try ONE more time!! 2002??

#190   2007/01/17 07:20AM
    kay-loves-amc

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list