List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5573, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #161   2007/01/13 05:59PM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

Quote happi: did i say 1995 yet???

Give that girl a cookie yes folks, that was 1995. Next one is easier, but may play in to the current story. ...I had forgot about the scam Adam pulled. .. ..

Liza accepted Adam's marriage proposal . When Jake realized that Adam would be a father to "his" child, Jake broke his promise to Liza and insisted on playing a role in Colby's life. In order to protect his secret and keep Jake off his back, Adam convinced Liza to name Jake as Colby's official father.

#162   2007/01/13 06:28PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

Give that girl a cookie yes folks, that was 1995. Next one is easier, but may play in to the current story. ...I had forgot about the scam Adam pulled. .. ..

Liza accepted Adam's marriage proposal . When Jake realized that Adam would be a father to "his" child, Jake broke his promise to Liza and insisted on playing a role in Colby's life. In order to protect his secret and keep Jake off his back, Adam convinced Liza to name Jake as Colby's official father.

how about 2001????

#163   2007/01/13 06:49PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Adam and Liza went to a secluded country inn but Liza began having contractions and she and Adam set out for the hospital. Unfortunately, a storm had hit the area and Adam and Liza were stranded at Stuart's cabin. Luckily,.......

#164   2007/01/14 02:45PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Adam and Liza went to a secluded country inn but Liza began having contractions and she and Adam set out for the hospital. Unfortunately, a storm had hit the area and Adam and Liza were stranded at Stuart's cabin. Luckily,.......

i'm guessing 2001 wasn't correct or was it? if it's wrong then 1997!!

#165   2007/01/15 06:22PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Hey everyone.. ... ..sure did miss ya'll today.....had some newspaper articles I had to get in by deadline today, and am in a bad flare right now with my health , but a day or two down usually bring me back around

Now ladies.......this question was just asked a few days ago maybe go back a few pages and find the post asking about her birthday REMEMBER: They grow up quicker in soap land

For a cookie, the answer is

Blessings, Pj

#166   2007/01/15 06:36PM
    mywildaze

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Hey everyone.. ... ..sure did miss ya'll today.....had some newspaper articles I had to get in by deadline today, and am in a bad flare right now with my health , but a day or two down usually bring me back around

Now ladies.......this question was just asked a few days ago maybe go back a few pages and find the post asking about her birthday REMEMBER: They grow up quicker in soap land

Blessings, Pj

The answer is 1999! That is the year when she was born. as listed on page 7 of this string.

#167   2007/01/16 06:36AM
    pjones2005

Quote mywildaze:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Blessings, Pj

The answer is 1999! That is the year when she was born. as listed on page 7 of this string.

Yeah Mywildaze won a cookie happi is baking , so you will have to tell her what kind you want I'll be back in a bit w/ another question , but if anyone else has one....feel free to post I love this game

#168   2007/01/16 07:15AM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote mywildaze:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

how about 2001????

That would make Colby 6

Blessings, Pj

Yeah Mywildaze won a cookie happi is baking , so you will have to tell her what kind you want I'll be back in a bit w/ another question , but if anyone else has one....feel free to post I love this game

so far i'm just baking choc chip cookies.. any thing different let me know!!!!! hello miss petra!!!!glad to see you on the board this morning!!!!!!!!!

#169   2007/01/16 09:26AM
    mywildaze

It's all good! I love CH. Chip!

#170   2007/01/16 11:22AM
    happi

Quote mywildaze: It's all good! I love CH. Chip!

great choc chip cookies it is...

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list