List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5303, Replies: 200
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2007/01/13 12:53PM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

:) You keep thinkin'......and BAKING , I am gonna go vacuum, be back in a bit.......

Remember this Same year.....

A homeless girl, Laura Kirk, came into the spotlight when, during the annual Woman of The Year ceremony, she publicly charged Brooke with doing nothing to help the cause of the homeless. Brooke was deeply touched by Laura's fervor and promised to work even harder for the cause. Brooke took a leave of absence from Tempo Magazine and relocated to a shelter to oversee its improvement.

#152   2007/01/13 12:54PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: You keep thinkin'......and BAKING , I am gonna go vacuum, be back in a bit.......

A homeless girl, Laura Kirk, came into the spotlight when, during the annual Woman of The Year ceremony, she publicly charged Brooke with doing nothing to help the cause of the homeless. Brooke was deeply touched by Laura's fervor and promised to work even harder for the cause. Brooke took a leave of absence from Tempo Magazine and relocated to a shelter to oversee its improvement.

ok, have i said 1994 yet??? i just finished vacuming around 3pm...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/13 12:55PM
    #153   2007/01/13 12:58PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: You keep thinkin'......and BAKING , I am gonna go vacuum, be back in a bit.......

Don't think so.....but '94 is wrong gotta go vacuum.....Alan is on his way home, and this is where I was when he left Gotta make it look like I've actually done something Pj

#154   2007/01/13 02:04PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

Don't think so.....but '94 is wrong gotta go vacuum.....Alan is on his way home, and this is where I was when he left Gotta make it look like I've actually done something Pj

i am not giving up.. i'll get it right .. ok, i need to put my thinking cap on and look at all the clues.. anyone else can guess this too....ok was it 1982..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/13 02:09PM
    #155   2007/01/13 02:25PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

i am not giving up.. i'll get it right .. ok, i need to put my thinking cap on and look at all the clues.. anyone else can guess this too....ok was it 1982..

Wrong This is also the year, when Erica, hooked on painkiller, did the following:

When Erica's addiction to painkillers worsened, she found a savior in Dr. Jonathan Kinder. Dr. Kinder had a murky past, and an unorthodox method of treatment. He proceeded to prescribe more addictive drugs for Erica. Under the influence of the drugs , Erica allowed herself to be seduced by Jonathan.

Poor Erica.....what year did she have her "drug" problem

#156   2007/01/13 03:03PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

Wrong This is also the year, when Erica, hooked on painkiller, did the following:

When Erica's addiction to painkillers worsened, she found a savior in Dr. Jonathan Kinder. Dr. Kinder had a murky past, and an unorthodox method of treatment. He proceeded to prescribe more addictive drugs for Erica. Under the influence of the drugs , Erica allowed herself to be seduced by Jonathan.

Poor Erica.....what year did she have her "drug" problem

2004 i thought...let me check this out

#157   2007/01/13 03:11PM
    happi

ok, lets try 2000.....

#158   2007/01/13 04:05PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: ok, lets try 2000.....

ok.....let's say Wrong

Make you a deal keep your thinking cap on and the cookies baking and if you don't get it by Monday morning I'll tell you Maybe this will help:

Eventually, Trevor discovered the terrible truth. Janet was alive! Trevor planned on killing Janet for all the horrible things she had done to his family. He kidnapped her and held Janet prisoner in an abandoned storage locker, refusing to believe her claims that she had changed.

XTRA CLUE: you were REALLY close once......

#159   2007/01/13 04:09PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi: ok, lets try 2000.....

ok.....let's say Wrong

Make you a deal keep your thinking cap on and the cookies baking and if you don't get it by Monday morning I'll tell you Maybe this will help:

Eventually, Trevor discovered the terrible truth. Janet was alive! Trevor planned on killing Janet for all the horrible things she had done to his family. He kidnapped her and held Janet prisoner in an abandoned storage locker, refusing to believe her claims that she had changed.

XTRA CLUE: you were REALLY close once......

i remember this... oh let me think...

#160   2007/01/13 04:22PM
    happi

did i say 1995 yet???

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list