List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5686, Replies: 200
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2007/01/13 11:28AM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005: Hey...don't tempt me My mother is a General Manager w/ Ramada Inn....on 280, on the way to Fla I will get us a room w/ a TV for an hour Can't miss AMC or GH over a little thing like vacation!!

Sorry first to early now to late
    This happened the same year:

Opal was stunned to discover that Palmer had a sexy and sizzling encounter with Janet Green in the back room of the Chicken Shack. When she found out about this one night stand, Opal threw her husband out of Cortlandt Manor, and began courting Dixie and Del's father, Seabone Hunkle.

The year of Erica's drug addiction & Seabone Hunkle was:

ok was it 2003????????

Nope But that same year, this also happened:

After obtaining a divorce from Jackson, Laurel agreed to marry Trevor Dillon. On their wedding day, Janet prepared to pounce! But before she could do anything evil , Janet was struck by lightning. Her body was never found, and she was presumed dead.

Hope ya'll are having a great day My house was so quiye this morning, that I just laid in bed 'til noon Gotta spoil myself sometimes Good morning/afternoon Blessings, Pj

#142   2007/01/13 11:58AM
    Zachslady

Quote pjones2005: Close......but I am going to make you work for this one

CLUE
    Sadly, her reign as a TV queen came to an abrupt end when, during a modeling session, she took a terrible fall from a platform and hurt her back. To combat the pain, Erica began to over medicate herself with prescription painkillers.

If you come down through Alabama going to Fla, or even going through Ga.....I am pretty sure you will pass within 50 miles of my house!!! COOL

If you go down 95 you'll be about 40 miles from me. On your way down stop in Savannah and eat at Lady & Sons.

#143   2007/01/13 12:02PM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote pjones2005: Close......but I am going to make you work for this one

CLUE
    Sadly, her reign as a TV queen came to an abrupt end when, during a modeling session, she took a terrible fall from a platform and hurt her back. To combat the pain, Erica began to over medicate herself with prescription painkillers.

If you come down through Alabama going to Fla, or even going through Ga.....I am pretty sure you will pass within 50 miles of my house!!! COOL

If you go down 95 you'll be about 40 miles from me. On your way down stop in Savannah and eat at Lady & Sons.

I am on the other side of GA.....I am about 45 min from Columbus, which is on the GA/Al line.......can we meet in the middle

#144   2007/01/13 12:08PM
    Zachslady

That would be fun.

#145   2007/01/13 12:30PM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady: That would be fun.

Sounds like a plan It would be fun & really neat I think this board is so cool, because we can be ourselves w/ the people we meet Glad to see you back Zachslady.....Happi & I were worried about you yesterday We hoped you were not next on the "killers" list not being nosey but were you just having a quite day at home with our... opps....I mean your Zach Pj

#146   2007/01/13 12:34PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

Sounds like a plan It would be fun & really neat I think this board is so cool, because we can be ourselves w/ the people we meet Glad to see you back Zachslady.....Happi & I were worried about you yesterday We hoped you were not next on the "killers" list not being nosey but were you just having a quite day at home with our... opps....I mean your Zach Pj

ok, was it 1993... i see zachslady is with us today

#147   2007/01/13 12:40PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

closer......but NO I am glad Zachslady is back.....I was worried about her yeaterday
    Ok.........this same year:

Tad, now working at the local TV station, was in line to become the station manager. Much to his surprise, he was passed over for the top job by his newly returned ex-girlfriend, Liza Colby. Tad and Liza began working closely, and their old sexual chemistry instantly returned. Tad informed Liza that he was happily married to Dixie, but that didn't stop him from sharing a steamy kiss with her.

#148   2007/01/13 12:42PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

closer......but NO I am glad Zachslady is back.....I was worried about her yeaterday

Tad, now working at the local TV station, was in line to become the station manager. Much to his surprise, he was passed over for the top job by his newly returned ex-girlfriend, Liza Colby. Tad and Liza began working closely, and their old sexual chemistry instantly returned. Tad informed Liza that he was happily married to Dixie, but that didn't stop him from sharing a steamy kiss with her.

ok, i think it was 1992...

#149   2007/01/13 12:45PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

Try again!!!! Told you, I am making you work for this one

The return of rapist Louie Grecco brought renewed trouble to Julia Santos . Louie , who had raped Julia the year before, was still obsessed with her . He stalked Julia, and Noah vowed to make him pay . Julia worried that Noah would kill Louie. After Noah attacked the rapist on the set of "The Cutting Edge," Louie pressed charges and Noah was jailed . For her safety, Julia moved into Wildwind, but Louie kidnapped her and held her captive.

#150   2007/01/13 12:50PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

Try again!!!! Told you, I am making you work for this one

The return of rapist Louie Grecco brought renewed trouble to Julia Santos . Louie , who had raped Julia the year before, was still obsessed with her . He stalked Julia, and Noah vowed to make him pay . Julia worried that Noah would kill Louie. After Noah attacked the rapist on the set of "The Cutting Edge," Louie pressed charges and Noah was jailed . For her safety, Julia moved into Wildwind, but Louie kidnapped her and held her captive.

you are so right..i'm going to get those cookies yet.. wait i'm making them.. ok let me think on this one again..

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list