List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5468, Replies: 200
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2007/01/12 05:12PM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi: i think it was 1979???

1980........I am beginning to believe that I will NEVER stupmp you .....

How is your day It is good here.....it will only be about 70 today...guess we can handle it

Heeerrres trivia:

Stuart hated Palmer Cortlandt, enough to kill him because decades earlier, "Pete" had gotten Stuart and Adam's sister, Lottie, pregnant back in their home town, Pigeon Hollow, West Virginia. Before he knew she was pregnant, Pete was sent off to war . Lottie thought that "Pete" had deserted her. Suffering from a broken heart, a distraught Lottie took her own life. But she left behind "Pete's" legacy - - a son, Ross Chandler. To this day, the Chandlers carried a vendetta against Pete Cooney, who had risen above his humble beginnings and changed his name to Palmer Cortlandt.

And the year was___________

good luck.......as if you need it

Blessings.....Pj (It is so good to be back I was only gone for a day I hope I never have to know how it feels to go any longer I think I am addicted Does anyone know where AMC/Board Addicts Anonymous meets I'll bring cookies

i'm going to say 1984?????

Yep, 1984

Okay....now I am convinced You work for AMC
    You are going to need a Fed Ex Truck t deliver all your cookies

don't tell anyone i'm undercover working for amc hahahahahahaaha oh make the cookies choc chip please hahaha

#132   2007/01/12 05:14PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi: i think it was 1979???

1980........I am beginning to believe that I will NEVER stupmp you .....

How is your day It is good here.....it will only be about 70 today...guess we can handle it

Heeerrres trivia:

Stuart hated Palmer Cortlandt, enough to kill him because decades earlier, "Pete" had gotten Stuart and Adam's sister, Lottie, pregnant back in their home town, Pigeon Hollow, West Virginia. Before he knew she was pregnant, Pete was sent off to war . Lottie thought that "Pete" had deserted her. Suffering from a broken heart, a distraught Lottie took her own life. But she left behind "Pete's" legacy - - a son, Ross Chandler. To this day, the Chandlers carried a vendetta against Pete Cooney, who had risen above his humble beginnings and changed his name to Palmer Cortlandt.

And the year was___________

good luck.......as if you need it

Blessings.....Pj (It is so good to be back I was only gone for a day I hope I never have to know how it feels to go any longer I think I am addicted Does anyone know where AMC/Board Addicts Anonymous meets I'll bring cookies

i'm going to say 1984?????

Yep, 1984

Okay....now I am convinced You work for AMC
    You are going to need a Fed Ex Truck t deliver all your cookies

don't tell anyone i'm undercover working for amc hahahahahahaaha oh make the cookies choc chip please hahaha

Is there any other kind

#133   2007/01/12 05:42PM
    happi

the year is the year i graduate high school.. 1981 at least i think it's that year... also no other kind but, choc chip... i made alot in the beginning of december...
    and give to friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 05:42PM
    #134   2007/01/12 06:03PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: the year is the year i graduate high school.. 1981 at least i think it's that year... also no other kind but, choc chip... i made alot in the beginning of december...
    and give to friends.

Actually, it was 1983, but you still get a cookie
    Homemade Chocolate Chip.....can you drop off a dozen (or more ) on your way to Fla I can meet you out on Hwy 280!!

#135   2007/01/12 06:06PM
    pjones2005

Erica and Dimitri married for a second time in a glorious candle-lit ceremony on the Wildwind grounds on New Year's Eve. Then, Miss Kane became the star of her own TV talk show, "The Cutting Edge."

This should be easy for oldies as well as newbies Blessings, Pj

#136   2007/01/12 06:12PM
    happi

i think it was 1998... and sure i'll drop you off some cookies homemade.. is 280 near I 75..that would be so cool.

#137   2007/01/12 06:18PM
    pjones2005

Close......but I am going to make you work for this one

CLUE
    Sadly, her reign as a TV queen came to an abrupt end when, during a modeling session, she took a terrible fall from a platform and hurt her back. To combat the pain, Erica began to over medicate herself with prescription painkillers.

If you come down through Alabama going to Fla, or even going through Ga.....I am pretty sure you will pass within 50 miles of my house!!! COOL

#138   2007/01/12 06:55PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Close......but I am going to make you work for this one

CLUE
    Sadly, her reign as a TV queen came to an abrupt end when, during a modeling session, she took a terrible fall from a platform and hurt her back. To combat the pain, Erica began to over medicate herself with prescription painkillers.

If you come down through Alabama going to Fla, or even going through Ga.....I am pretty sure you will pass within 50 miles of my house!!! COOL

i'm thinking 2004... we come straight down I 75.. but, i'll have lots of cookies.. we'll get their say 1pm and oh what is on AMC.....hahaha

#139   2007/01/12 07:25PM
    pjones2005

:) Hey...don't tempt me My mother is a General Manager w/ Ramada Inn....on 280, on the way to Fla I will get us a room w/ a TV for an hour Can't miss AMC or GH over a little thing like vacation!!

Sorry first to early now to late
    This happened the same year:

Opal was stunned to discover that Palmer had a sexy and sizzling encounter with Janet Green in the back room of the Chicken Shack. When she found out about this one night stand, Opal threw her husband out of Cortlandt Manor, and began courting Dixie and Del's father, Seabone Hunkle.

The year of Erica's drug addiction & Seabone Hunkle was:

#140   2007/01/12 08:04PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Hey...don't tempt me My mother is a General Manager w/ Ramada Inn....on 280, on the way to Fla I will get us a room w/ a TV for an hour Can't miss AMC or GH over a little thing like vacation!!

Sorry first to early now to late
    This happened the same year:

Opal was stunned to discover that Palmer had a sexy and sizzling encounter with Janet Green in the back room of the Chicken Shack. When she found out about this one night stand, Opal threw her husband out of Cortlandt Manor, and began courting Dixie and Del's father, Seabone Hunkle.

The year of Erica's drug addiction & Seabone Hunkle was:

ok was it 2003????????

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list