List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5459, Replies: 200
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2007/01/12 07:00AM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    happi

was it 1978???

#122   2007/01/12 07:20AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: was it 1978???

Your cookie bag is filling up yes, 1978...seems like only last week

Try this:

Nick Davis was shocked when Kitty Shea became pregnant. If he really wasn't sterile, as he'd believed, he'd given up Ann and their marriage for nothing. By now, Ann was married to Paul Martin . When Nick heard about Ann's pregnancy and miscarriage, he ran to her. Realizing he'd been a fool, he confessed his love and the real reason he'd pressured her to divorce him.
    Ann was angry at Nick for his lack of trust in her. But she loved him. And when they began seeing each other behind Paul's back, Ann knew she couldn't stay married to Paul any longer. Kitty saw she was losing Nick and she became desperate. She told Ann that she was carrying Nick's baby. Ann went to Nick and insisted that he had to marry Kitty. It was the only right thing to do, especially for their baby.

With Ann leaving him no choice, Nick married Kitty . Shortly after the wedding, Kitty lost the baby, and Nick would have ended their sham of a marriage immediately if not for Kitty's deep depression . Nick stood by her while he watched Ann, the woman he loved , try to make a go of her own marriage to Paul.

When did all this happen
    good luck......blessings, Pj

#123   2007/01/12 07:46AM
    happi

i believe it was 1973???

#124   2007/01/12 08:39AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: i believe it was 1973???

I believe you are right Your cookie bag is filling up quickly
    Maybe you should be asking the questions 'cuz you gotta have an "inside" source

Okay

Nothing or no one could keep Cliff and Nina apart -- except Palmer who convinced Nina she was going blind ! Fearing she would burden Cliff, Nina coldly returned the engagement ring. Cliff turned to Sybil Thorne for comfort . Ripe for seduction, Dr. Warner made love to Nurse Thorne, who became pregnant with his child.

When
    Blessings, Pj

#125   2007/01/12 08:58AM
    happi

i think it was 1979???

#126   2007/01/12 09:10AM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: i think it was 1979???

1980........I am beginning to believe that I will NEVER stupmp you .....

How is your day It is good here.....it will only be about 70 today...guess we can handle it

Heeerrres trivia:

Stuart hated Palmer Cortlandt, enough to kill him because decades earlier, "Pete" had gotten Stuart and Adam's sister, Lottie, pregnant back in their home town, Pigeon Hollow, West Virginia. Before he knew she was pregnant, Pete was sent off to war . Lottie thought that "Pete" had deserted her. Suffering from a broken heart, a distraught Lottie took her own life. But she left behind "Pete's" legacy - - a son, Ross Chandler. To this day, the Chandlers carried a vendetta against Pete Cooney, who had risen above his humble beginnings and changed his name to Palmer Cortlandt.

And the year was___________

good luck.......as if you need it

Blessings.....Pj (It is so good to be back I was only gone for a day I hope I never have to know how it feels to go any longer I think I am addicted Does anyone know where AMC/Board Addicts Anonymous meets I'll bring cookies

#127   2007/01/12 01:47PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

How is your day It is good here.....it will only be about 70 today...guess we can handle it

Heeerrres trivia:

Stuart hated Palmer Cortlandt, enough to kill him because decades earlier, "Pete" had gotten Stuart and Adam's sister, Lottie, pregnant back in their home town, Pigeon Hollow, West Virginia. Before he knew she was pregnant, Pete was sent off to war . Lottie thought that "Pete" had deserted her. Suffering from a broken heart, a distraught Lottie took her own life. But she left behind "Pete's" legacy - - a son, Ross Chandler. To this day, the Chandlers carried a vendetta against Pete Cooney, who had risen above his humble beginnings and changed his name to Palmer Cortlandt.

Blessings.....Pj (It is so good to be back I was only gone for a day I hope I never have to know how it feels to go any longer I think I am addicted Does anyone know where AMC/Board Addicts Anonymous meets I'll bring cookies

you bring the cookies and i'll bring something to drink.. the meeting will be started soon for those who are addicted
    that pretty much might be all of us...hahahaha

#128   2007/01/12 03:08PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

Heeerrres trivia:

i'm going to say 1984?????

#129   2007/01/12 04:01PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

Heeerrres trivia:

i'm going to say 1984?????

Yep, 1984

Okay....now I am convinced You work for AMC
    You are going to need a Fed Ex Truck t deliver all your cookies

#130   2007/01/12 04:04PM
    pjones2005

:) here we go again I am running out of years!!!

____ would be a year filled with anguish and sorrow. Paul Martin and the Tylers grieved when their beloved Ann was killed by a bomb that had been planted in Paul's car. Brooke made the horrifying discovery that the woman she believed to be her mother, Peg English, was actually code-named Cobra, the leader of an international drug cartel.

This happened in

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list