List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5174, Replies: 200
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2007/01/10 11:45AM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

Gotta go take a nap... with the weather change, I hurt more from the RA, take more meds, etc, etc, etc...and right now I am seeing triple.

Here is the next "what year was it?" Good luck.....See ya'll in a little bit......Blessings Pj in Ga

Tad Martin panicked when his father, Ray Gardner, showed up at his door. To young Tad, this man seemed more like a demon than his father. Ray enjoyed his little terror trip, then left town, but not before Ruth furiously confronted him, and read him the riot act.
    When Ruth refused to give in to his extortion attempts, Ray saw that she meant business. So did he, Ray began watching and waiting, and one evening, when Ruth crossed a deserted parking lot and unlocked her car, Ray sprung out at her. He had robbed, assaulted, raped her and knocked her out by the time her husband Joe got there. Joe stopped him from killing her. But Ray escaped.

Ruth lay in a coma for days before she awoke to the memory of the horror of the rape. One of Billy Clyde's hookers, Estelle La Tour, recognized Ray and called a cop, Phil Brent. When Phil showed up, Ray knocked him out and tried to escape. But Billy Clyde pulled a knife on Ray, and in stabbing him, captured him. Estelle was surprised to see the man who prostituted and beat her could be such a hero. Caught between her love for Benny Sago and Billy Clyde, Estelle married the wrong man - Billy Clyde

Erica again blabbed a shocking secret when she told Phoebe that Charlie wasn't her great-grandson because he was really Phil Brent's son and not Chuck's! As Phoebe nursed her latest hangover, Ruth and Joe Martin felt a mounting fear. The evil Ray Gardner, the man who had raped Ruth, had escaped from prison!

All this happened in

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 05:41AM
    #112   2007/01/10 11:48AM
    dgraham

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: Ya'll have some GOOD memories It was 83/84. I was still pretty "hooked" then worked at night single no kids AMC was aprt of my daily routine

Here is another: This was during one of my "off periods"....I kind'a, sort'a 'member How 'bout you Blessings, Pj

Erica was sent to prison for her crime of kidnapping Edmund and Maria's baby. In prison, Jack told Erica that he loved her, but she said that she was not ready to deal with him. Erica read a note from Travis stating that she could not have contact with Bianca until she was eighteen years old. Jack told Erica that Bianca had run away. Erica told Jack that she thought Bianca had run away to visit her in prison. Erica and Bianca were then reunited. Travis arrived and yelled at Jack for letting Bianca see Erica. Bianca had fainted and was rushed to the hospital. Travis thought that Bianca had been faking her illness just to stay close to Erica. Jake and Allie realized that Bianca may have anorexia. Jack told Erica about his plan to take care of Bianca and Erica decided to open Linden. Barbara told Jack that Travis would only let Bianca live at Linden if she had no contact with Erica. A desperate Erica vowed to Jack that she would find a way to get out of prison in order to save Bianca's life. Edmund made a plea for Erica's release and Erica was reunited with Bianca. Travis arrived to take Bianca back to Seattle but gave her the power over her own destiny. Erica thanked Travis for allowing Bianca to stay with her in Pine Valley.

1992?

1996? I thought it was the year my daughter was born.

I hope one of us is right

Me too!! But I won't find out until tomorrow, gotta run!!

#113   2007/01/10 11:48AM
    pjones2005

Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: Ya'll have some GOOD memories It was 83/84. I was still pretty "hooked" then worked at night single no kids AMC was aprt of my daily routine

Here is another: This was during one of my "off periods"....I kind'a, sort'a 'member How 'bout you Blessings, Pj

Erica was sent to prison for her crime of kidnapping Edmund and Maria's baby. In prison, Jack told Erica that he loved her, but she said that she was not ready to deal with him. Erica read a note from Travis stating that she could not have contact with Bianca until she was eighteen years old. Jack told Erica that Bianca had run away. Erica told Jack that she thought Bianca had run away to visit her in prison. Erica and Bianca were then reunited. Travis arrived and yelled at Jack for letting Bianca see Erica. Bianca had fainted and was rushed to the hospital. Travis thought that Bianca had been faking her illness just to stay close to Erica. Jake and Allie realized that Bianca may have anorexia. Jack told Erica about his plan to take care of Bianca and Erica decided to open Linden. Barbara told Jack that Travis would only let Bianca live at Linden if she had no contact with Erica. A desperate Erica vowed to Jack that she would find a way to get out of prison in order to save Bianca's life. Edmund made a plea for Erica's release and Erica was reunited with Bianca. Travis arrived to take Bianca back to Seattle but gave her the power over her own destiny. Erica thanked Travis for allowing Bianca to stay with her in Pine Valley.

1992?

1997.....if you had a baby in '96, you win, 'cuz you were probably still sleep deprived See ya'll in a while.......Blessings, Pj

#114   2007/01/10 11:49AM
    dgraham

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

1992?

1997.....if you had a baby in '96, you win, 'cuz you were probably still sleep deprived See ya'll in a while.......Blessings, Pj

LOL!!! You are probably right!!

#115   2007/01/10 11:57AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote dgraham:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote dgraham:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

1992?

LOL!!! You are probably right!!

Have a great rest of your day!!

#116   2007/01/10 11:59AM
    pjones2005

Message #76....is next trivia.......good luck......ya'll are soooooooo much fun.......later, Pj

#117   2007/01/12 06:01AM
    pjones2005

:) Post #76, has latest trivia, with a new clue All these things happened in Good luck, Pj

#118   2007/01/12 06:45AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: Post #76, has latest trivia, with a new clue All these things happened in Good luck, Pj

How do I find that??

#119   2007/01/12 06:55AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: Post #76, has latest trivia, with a new clue All these things happened in Good luck, Pj

How do I find that??

The posts have a number at the top.....(this is 84)...just scroll up.....#76 is on this page, (8)....if you still can't find, I will copy and repost as new Pj

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/12 06:55AM
    #120   2007/01/12 06:57AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

How do I find that??

The posts have a number at the top.....(this is 84)...just scroll up.....#76 is on this page, (8)....if you still can't find, I will copy and repost as new Pj

Duh,Thank you But I have to think on that one for a while!!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list