List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: 2007/ Who was/am I?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

2007/ Who was/am I?

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/03 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/18 11:41AM, Views: 5643, Replies: 200
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/03 06:21PM
    2007/ Who was/am I?
    pjones2005

In my vengeful quest to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated.

Who was I

#2   2007/01/03 06:33PM
    Re: 2007/ Who was/am I?
    happi

Quote pjones2005: In my vengeful quest to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated.

Who was I

hi pjjones i was wondering what happen to you... well let me go put my thinking cap on...

#3   2007/01/04 05:40AM
    happi

Quote pjones2005: In my vengeful quest to get even with the Martins,I set a bomb to go off at the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve in the Martin basement. I died when the device detonated.

Who was I

i'm not sure on this one...ray gardner

#4   2007/01/04 04:56PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:

Who was I

i'm not sure on this one...ray gardner

You, my dear lady are too good.. ...yes, It was Ray , he had planned to blow everybody up, but at the last minute, realizing Jenny, his precious daughter, was in the house, he grabbed the bomb, ran out side, and died when the bomb blew up I'll be right back with a new one.. ..been cleaning closets and walls all day.. ...even missed AMC, so I need to go recap

#5   2007/01/04 05:00PM
    pjones2005

In one final desperate act to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister and planned to kill her . But, before I could do it,she went into labor and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. Who am I?

I am off for now... ...still gotta help the boy clean out his dresser......."we" just had a growing spurt!!

See ya'll tomorrow... ....good luck & Blessings, Pj

#6   2007/01/05 05:14AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005: In one final desperate act to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister and planned to kill her . But, before I could do it,she went into labor and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. Who am I?

I am off for now... ...still gotta help the boy clean out his dresser......."we" just had a growing spurt!!

Was it Natalie?

#7   2007/01/05 07:10AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote pjones2005: In one final desperate act to have the man I loved,I kidnaped my sister and planned to kill her . But, before I could do it,she went into labor and I was forced to deliver my sister's baby. Who am I?

Was it Natalie?

Was it Janet?

#8   2007/01/05 08:06AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Was it Natalie?

Was it Janet?

OOPS that's what I meant,Natalie was obviously the sister.

#9   2007/01/05 09:50AM
    pjones2005

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

Was it Natalie?

Was it Janet?

OOPS that's what I meant,Natalie was obviously the sister.

very good!!! That one was pretty easy... ....go WAY back, & use your thinking caps for this one.. ..hopefully a little harder... .....blessings, Pj

#10   2007/01/05 09:57AM
    pjones2005

I saw what Erica was doing and griped about her to my father and Grandmother. My brother had seen Erica at the hospital cafeteria after she'd been to her mother's office and liked what he saw! But I do not like or trust Erica, and I warned my brother to wise up and stay away from her.

Who am I BONUS QUESTIONS who is/were my Grandmother, father, and brother were/are

Good Luck, Pj in Ga

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list