List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who is Leslie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Leslie?

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2007/01/03 01:30PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/07 06:55PM, Views: 571, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/03 01:30PM
    Who is Leslie?
    kay-loves-amc

I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is?

#2   2007/01/03 02:00PM
    Re: Who is Leslie?
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc: I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is?

kay-loves-amc, I have no idea who she is, I've never heard of her before. I know that her and Binx are suppose to "kiss". (I guess to make Zarf jealous?!?!) I wonder what her purpose in Pine Valley is? How long will she be staying around?

#3   2007/01/03 02:14PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I must of missed something,Can anyone tell me who this Leslie chick is?

kay-loves-amc, I have no idea who she is, I've never heard of her before. I know that her and Binx are suppose to "kiss". (I guess to make Zarf jealous?!?!) I wonder what her purpose in Pine Valley is? How long will she be staying around?

I read that she will only appear 3 times,so I guess it wont be to interesting,but you never know.

#4   2007/01/03 03:57PM
    happi

i read that she's an old friend of bianca's and she'll only be on 3 episodes

#5   2007/01/05 05:36PM
    Rowansbane

If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

#6   2007/01/06 09:45AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Rowansbane: If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

Well my my my she obviously liked it the first time,Cause she did it again!!What's maggie going to think IF she finds out?OUCH Karma

#7   2007/01/06 01:58PM
    Blackhawk

Quote Rowansbane: If I recall correctly she's the first woman Binks slept with when she discovered whe was a lesbian.

Leslie isn't Bianca's first if you all can recall a young lady named "Sarah" when Bianca first reappeared back in Pine Valley, she met her while in a treatment facility for Anorexia. Leslie was actually a old friend of Bianca's that we had never saw or heard of until those three episodes last week.

#8   2007/01/07 06:55PM
    Rowansbane

Quote Blackhawk:

Leslie isn't Bianca's first if you all can recall a young lady named "Sarah" when Bianca first reappeared back in Pine Valley, she met her while in a treatment facility for Anorexia. Leslie was actually a old friend of Bianca's that we had never saw or heard of until those three episodes last week.

I forgot about Sarah. But i know we have seen Leslie before. Oh well either way Binks had a good New Years eve!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list