List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who's your daddy?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's your daddy?

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/03 09:11AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 04:57PM, Views: 606, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/03 02:19PM
    Re: Who's your daddy?
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: What about Jeff?

Zachslady, Jeff only has 1, Josh

#12   2007/01/03 02:35PM
    Zachslady

Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 02:36PM
    #13   2007/01/03 04:37PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

Zachslady, Josh originally thought that Dr. Madden was in fact his "birth father", it was later revealed that Jeff was actually his dad. Erica's "egg" was stolen and implanted into Dr. Madden's wife,who Josh thought was his mother,then he found out that Erica was his mom. Whew!! About the icons, afte you finish typing your line just click once on whatever icon you want, you'll only see "8)", or whatever sign applies to the emotion icon you selected. Once you "post" you'll see the actual emoticon you picked. Hope this helps!!! Let me know!

#14   2007/01/03 04:57PM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: Now you see, that I haven't figure out. He claims Dr.Madden was his father. I guess I've been lusting over Zach that I have missed so much since September when I first started wathcing. One more thing, I read on one of the post that Erica supposedly had an aboortion when she was pregnant with Josh. Hellooooo he is alive? I'm so confused. How in the world do I get the emotion icons to work? Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't/

I am more confused now about Josh.

Zachslady, Josh originally thought that Dr. Madden was in fact his "birth father", it was later revealed that Jeff was actually his dad. Erica's "egg" was stolen and implanted into Dr. Madden's wife,who Josh thought was his mother,then he found out that Erica was his mom. Whew!! About the icons, afte you finish typing your line just click once on whatever icon you want, you'll only see "8)", or whatever sign applies to the emotion icon you selected. Once you "post" you'll see the actual emoticon you picked. Hope this helps!!! Let me know!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list