List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: AMC BOOK QUESTION

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AMC BOOK QUESTION

Started by DEBS5 at 2007/01/03 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 09:23AM, Views: 812, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/03 07:13AM
    AMC BOOK QUESTION
    DEBS5

ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO I RECIEVED AN ALL MY CHILDREN HARD COVER BOOK AS A GIFT. IT CONTAINS PINE VALLEY HISTORY, CHARACTER STUFF,AND LOOKS JUST LIKE THE BOOK THEY SHOWED IN OPENING CREDITS YEARS AGO... IM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK,(IVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO ME) AND IF THERES A RECENT ONE OUT THERE????

#2   2007/01/03 07:46AM
    Re: AMC BOOK QUESTION
    Patti D

Quote DEBS5: ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO I RECIEVED AN ALL MY CHILDREN HARD COVER BOOK AS A GIFT. IT CONTAINS PINE VALLEY HISTORY, CHARACTER STUFF,AND LOOKS JUST LIKE THE BOOK THEY SHOWED IN OPENING CREDITS YEARS AGO... IM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO PURCHASE THIS BOOK,(IVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE PERSON WHO GAVE IT TO ME) AND IF THERES A RECENT ONE OUT THERE????

DEBS5, Thanks for the post! In the future, please do not post in all caps as this goes against our guidelines. In reference to your question, I've seen the book you're talking about on e-bay, you might try there.

#3   2007/01/03 09:23AM
    Chrissi

Here you go, Deb.

http://www.amazon.co...82832 and or
    [url]http://www.amazon.com/All-My-Children-Complete-Scrapbook/dp/1881649458[/url...

They're gorgeous... full of great stuff. Are either of these the ones you wanted?

Good luck!

Modified 9 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 09:40AM
    #4   2007/01/06 08:44PM
    DEBS5

thanks, and sorry- this is my first time on the message board....

#5   2007/01/06 08:45PM
    DEBS5

thanks!! the scrapbook is the one i have.. didnt know about the trivia one... im hoping they come out with another scrapbook-more updated version

#6   2007/01/08 10:33AM
    Patti D

Quote DEBS5: thanks!! the scrapbook is the one i have.. didnt know about the trivia one... im hoping they come out with another scrapbook-more updated version

DEBS5, no problem... Again, welcome to the boards!! I know what you mean, I wish they would update it every so often. The book I have is so outdated!!!

#7   2007/01/08 12:19PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote MariaRivera: book on how dumb you is

Duh again!!!

#8   2007/01/08 12:21PM
    Zachslady

Quote MariaRivera: book on how dumb you is

Yeah right.....we're dumb. We can SPELL and use proper English!

#9   2007/01/08 12:56PM
    mywildaze

Thank you for the info on how to find the book. I wanted to get my mom one for her birthday. I think she will like the scrapbook.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list