List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica, Erica, Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica, Erica, Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/03 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 04:52AM, Views: 1951, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2007/01/09 12:40PM
    Re: Erica, Erica, Erica
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I love all of your info pjones!!My maiden name was Jones,I used to live in Ga,& I love AMC! That's 3 things we have in common

ok their are 3 people i know that live in georgia ok so in april when my family and i are driving to florida i want all of you to stand out side your front door so i can wave to you... (kay-loves-amc, zachslady and pjjones)

Hey happi,I said I used to live in Ga,Unfortunatly I live in Illinois now.Ga sounds warmer!!!!

sorry about that.. ok so the next time i'm in illinois i'll wave

With all the FLAT land around here,I'm sure I'll see you for miles

yea, youre right no mountains are in michigan.. do you see me waving? hahaha

What's your temp for today?It's about 25 here with the windchill.Brr

#32   2007/01/09 12:57PM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I love all of your info pjones!!My maiden name was Jones,I used to live in Ga,& I love AMC! That's 3 things we have in common

ok their are 3 people i know that live in georgia ok so in april when my family and i are driving to florida i want all of you to stand out side your front door so i can wave to you... (kay-loves-amc, zachslady and pjjones)

Hey happi,I said I used to live in Ga,Unfortunatly I live in Illinois now.Ga sounds warmer!!!!

it's cold here today it's around 30...but, no snow it snowed yesterday and that melted... i rather have it cold then snow...actually i rather have it warm and no snow...

#33   2007/01/09 02:24PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

it's cold here today it's around 30...but, no snow it snowed yesterday and that melted... i rather have it cold then snow...actually i rather have it warm and no snow...

We don't have any snow YET either.I guess we will have to stay warm & cozy by watching AMC!!

#34   2007/01/09 02:27PM
    happi

:)

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

We don't have any snow YET either.I guess we will have to stay warm & cozy by watching AMC!!

that sounds good.but, i prefer to be oh say florida watching AMC with the pool boy name zach.haha wasn't this topic about erica? well we can see how important she is.we rather talk about the weather..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 02:29PM
    #35   2007/01/09 02:35PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

that sounds good.but, i prefer to be oh say florida watching AMC with the pool boy name zach.haha wasn't this topic about erica? well we can see how important she is.we rather talk about the weather..

Oh yea,I forgot the topic!hahaha But Zach in the HOT Florida sun? Who could forget that!!

#36   2007/01/09 04:25PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

Is it just me or does the conversation somehow always turn to to Zach & believe me, if that is wildaze hubby.....why is she watching AMC Don't get me wrong, my hubby is nice to look at but if Zach showed up at the door goodbye 20 years of marriage HELLO Zach Now what was that about Erica Oh yeah.....she can't have Zach, unless she shares with her daughter
    Now look, ya'll are making me be naughty oh well...a girl's gotta have some fun Blessings, Pj

#37   2007/01/09 05:17PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

Is it just me or does the conversation somehow always turn to to Zach & believe me, if that is wildaze hubby.....why is she watching AMC Don't get me wrong, my hubby is nice to look at but if Zach showed up at the door goodbye 20 years of marriage HELLO Zach Now what was that about Erica Oh yeah.....she can't have Zach, unless she shares with her daughter
    Now look, ya'll are making me be naughty oh well...a girl's gotta have some fun Blessings, Pj

we should just call this the zach and the rest on amc message board.. but, look at the man...

#38   2007/01/10 04:52AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

You are hilarious!!!!!There are soo many Zach lovers.I guess that means I get Jamie & Jr all to myself!!!!!oops, now I'm being naughty,& I like it!!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list