List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica, Erica, Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica, Erica, Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/03 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 04:52AM, Views: 1985, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/01/09 05:15AM
    Re: Erica, Erica, Erica
    kay-loves-amc

I love all of your info pjones!!My maiden name was Jones,I used to live in Ga,& I love AMC! That's 3 things we have in common

#22   2007/01/09 07:19AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc: I love all of your info pjones!!My maiden name was Jones,I used to live in Ga,& I love AMC! That's 3 things we have in common

ok their are 3 people i know that live in georgia ok so in april when my family and i are driving to florida i want all of you to stand out side your front door so i can wave to you... (kay-loves-amc, zachslady and pjjones)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/09 07:20AM
    #23   2007/01/09 07:41AM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I love all of your info pjones!!My maiden name was Jones,I used to live in Ga,& I love AMC! That's 3 things we have in common

ok their are 3 people i know that live in georgia ok so in april when my family and i are driving to florida i want all of you to stand out side your front door so i can wave to you... (kay-loves-amc, zachslady and pjjones)

happi, let me know when you come to Florida, that's where I'm at.... I'll jump up and down & wave as you go by!! I will tell you one thing, the more you talk to people here, the more you will find that you have in common!!!

#24   2007/01/09 07:53AM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

happi, let me know when you come to Florida, that's where I'm at.... I'll jump up and down & wave as you go by!! I will tell you one thing, the more you talk to people here, the more you will find that you have in common!!!

I would send my husband to wave at you, but he is off to Wisconsin & Chichago I'll let you know next time he is in Michigan, and you can go wave at him

#25   2007/01/09 07:59AM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

omg that is so true....

#26   2007/01/09 09:53AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:

Hey happi,I said I used to live in Ga,Unfortunatly I live in Illinois now.Ga sounds warmer!!!!

#27   2007/01/09 10:24AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi:

You are so lucky Patti D Florida sounds great!!What is the temp today?Here it's about 20 with the windchill!!Brrrrrr

#28   2007/01/09 11:39AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

Hey happi,I said I used to live in Ga,Unfortunatly I live in Illinois now.Ga sounds warmer!!!!

sorry about that.. ok so the next time i'm in illinois i'll wave

#29   2007/01/09 12:09PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

With all the FLAT land around here,I'm sure I'll see you for miles

#30   2007/01/09 12:28PM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote happi:

With all the FLAT land around here,I'm sure I'll see you for miles

yea, youre right no mountains are in michigan.. do you see me waving? hahaha

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list