List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica, Erica, Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica, Erica, Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/03 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 04:52AM, Views: 1911, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/08 01:12PM
    Re: Erica, Erica, Erica
    kay-loves-amc

Quote mywildaze: "it's not having what you want it's wanting what you've got!"

whenever they get what they want they don't want it anymore. Erica and Jack are perfect examples. I personally don't think they (erica and kendell) will ever really be happy.

Erica had a good line today " I just made a new years resolution to recycle the trash. Don't make me break it alrready."
    i had a good laugh over that one!

That was funny I wonder what Babe has up her sleave

#12   2007/01/08 01:14PM
    Zachslady

Quote mywildaze: "it's not having what you want it's wanting what you've got!"

whenever they get what they want they don't want it anymore. Erica and Jack are perfect examples. I personally don't think they (erica and kendell) will ever really be happy.

Erica had a good line today " I just made a new years resolution to recycle the trash. Don't make me break it alrready."
    i had a good laugh over that one!

Do you get the soap a day ahead of us? I know Y&R is a day ahead in Canada.

#13   2007/01/08 01:17PM
    mywildaze

I don't know I always thought we were behind. Because we are in everything else. The last thing I saw was Babe bursting in to Ericas hotel room. And Julia getting a call that she had to go back to the hospital. I don't know if I missed anything because my daughter had an accident(potty training)

#14   2007/01/08 01:20PM
    Zachslady

Quote mywildaze: I don't know I always thought we were behind. Because we are in everything else. The last thing I saw was Babe bursting in to Ericas hotel room. And Julia getting a call that she had to go back to the hospital. I don't know if I missed anything because my daughter had an accident(potty training)

I didn't see that today. Josh and Babe were in Zarf's room and he undressed. Julia and Jamie were at JR's and Kendall told My Zach about Ryan being Emma's father.

#15   2007/01/08 01:22PM
    mywildaze

all that happened, before the Babe thing.
    I think we are on the same day.

#16   2007/01/08 02:03PM
    wilmahpj

Quote happi: i was reading 1/9/07 issue of soap opera digest the quotes
    and this one from susan lucci on her charcter erica about men . this is part of it "so in a way she's a bottomless well. nobody can ever give her enough" she said that back in 1979 and i guess it still hold true 28 years later. because that woman will never be happy...

i always like erica too. But do you notice when she talks about Spike or Merand she never says my grandchild she says Kendall sons or Binanca daughter. Ive never heard the word grandma come out of her mouth. (can you believe Susan Lucci is 60 years old how much work has she had done)

#17   2007/01/08 03:46PM
    pjones2005

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Now that is a different story Kendal is take take, and not give, If you don't give she is not happy, do you think it is fair to keep the baby away from Ryan?[/quote]

i think kendall should tell ryan he's the father..but, she is like her mother.. they both want and take ...what happen to binks how come she's not like erica and kendall?[/quote]

She must be more like her father From what I remember, Travis was a pretty good guy except maybe that time he slept with erica when she was married to Jackson (the 1st time) or maybe when he slept with Barbara, while married to erica, to conceive Sean to save Molly I guess he has been "written off" as dead BUT....you never know in soap land Blessings, Pj

#18   2007/01/08 03:50PM
    happi

[quote]Quote pjones2005: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Now that is a different story Kendal is take take, and not give, If you don't give she is not happy, do you think it is fair to keep the baby away from Ryan?[/quote]

i think kendall should tell ryan he's the father..but, she is like her mother.. they both want and take ...what happen to binks how come she's not like erica and kendall?[/quote]

She must be more like her father From what I remember, Travis was a pretty good guy except maybe that time he slept with erica when she was married to Jackson (the 1st time) or maybe when he slept with Barbara, while married to erica, to conceive Sean to save Molly I guess he has been "written off" as dead BUT....you never know in soap land Blessings, Pj[/quote]

i don't remeber erica and jackson being married before 2005.. did i miss something...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/08 03:50PM
    #19   2007/01/08 04:00PM
    pjones2005

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote pjones2005: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

She must be more like her father From what I remember, Travis was a pretty good guy except maybe that time he slept with erica when she was married to Jackson (the 1st time) or maybe when he slept with Barbara, while married to erica, to conceive Sean to save Molly I guess he has been "written off" as dead BUT....you never know in soap land Blessings, Pj[/quote]

i don't remeber erica and jackson being married before 2005.. did i miss something... [/quote]

My bad : recap late 1991/early 1992

Erica accepted Jackson Montgomery's proposal of marriage, but told him that it was too soon to set a wedding date because of Bianca. She wanted to marry Jack, but Bianca really wanted her mommy and daddy together. When Bianca contracted Reyes Syndrome, the ordeal brought Erica and Travis together again. Not wanting to hurt Bianca, Erica came up with a plan.
    "I'll date you both on alternate nights," she proposed to the Montgomery brothers.

Marked by jealousy, back-biting and backstabbing, the three-way arrangement proved an utter failure. Frustrated, Jack gave Erica an ultimatum - me or him. After a month of pondering, Erica broke the news to Jack that she couldn't marry him. She married Travis for a second time.

As the year wore on, Jackson Montgomery grew more impatient with Erica's ongoing sham marriage to Travis. Jack's fury reached a peak when Bianca innocently blurted out that her mommy and daddy were sleeping in the same bed. Later, when Travis caught Erica and Jack in bed together, the arrangement with Erica was over.

#20   2007/01/08 04:16PM
    pjones2005

The rest of the story:

"My wife... and my brother!" Travis bitterly exclaimed, taking in the sight of the bedded lovers. There was no explaining; Travis wanted sole custody of Bianca. During the hearing, Erica begged Jack to testify that they were not having an ongoing affair. She wanted him to lie. Jack couldn't do it. Dumped by Erica for simply telling the truth, Jack took up with Brooke, who always seemed to feast on Erica's leftovers. By now, Brooke had given birth to Jamie, her son by Tad. Brooke nearly lost the child in a violent collision with a car driven by alcoholic Arlene Vaughan and her passenger, Hayley.
    After a bitter custody battle, Erica lost her precious Bianca to Travis, who took their daughter away to his new home in Seattle. In time, Travis married Barbara, who gave birth to their new daughter, whose bone marrow saved the life of little Molly.

I just got her husbands who were brothers confused!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list