List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Erica, Erica, Erica

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Erica, Erica, Erica

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/03 06:32AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/10 04:52AM, Views: 1892, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/03 06:32AM
    Erica, Erica, Erica
    Zachslady

Why, why, why is she so upset with Jackson. It was sweet what Colby and Sean tried to do to get the couple together. At least for once they weren't thinking of themselves and Sean has redeemed himself in my eyes and Colby is getting there (kinda). Erica should just look at the big picture and see how much Jackson loves her. But noooooooooo, not Erica. He was clueless about the gifts, until yesterday, she sould just give him a break. I hate the games people play.

Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.

#2   2007/01/03 08:28AM
    Re: Erica, Erica, Erica
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Why, why, why is she so upset with Jackson. It was sweet what Colby and Sean tried to do to get the couple together. At least for once they weren't thinking of themselves and Sean has redeemed himself in my eyes and Colby is getting there (kinda). Erica should just look at the big picture and see how much Jackson loves her. But noooooooooo, not Erica. He was clueless about the gifts, until yesterday, she sould just give him a break. I hate the games people play.

Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.

Zachslady, Kendall and Erica are so much alike. The both manipulate people and surroundings to suit them. Kendall has Zach, and should be happy. She says she loves him. If that's the case why is she worried about Ryan & Annie getting together? Erica has Jackson, a man that loves her with all her imperfections, yet she keeps leading Jeff on. Babe loves JR, yet she leads Josh on like a sick puppy. I don't understand these women of Pine Valley, what do they have in their heads in place on their brains? ROCKS????

#3   2007/01/05 02:41PM
    Halfloved1

Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Now that is a different story Kendal is take take, and not give, If you don't give she is not happy, do you think it is fair to keep the baby away from Ryan?

#4   2007/01/05 03:26PM
    happi

[quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Now that is a different story Kendal is take take, and not give, If you don't give she is not happy, do you think it is fair to keep the baby away from Ryan?[/quote]

i think kendall should tell ryan he's the father..but, she is like her mother.. they both want and take ...what happen to binks how come she's not like erica and kendall?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 03:27PM
    #5   2007/01/05 04:03PM
    kay-loves-amc

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Now that is a different story Kendal is take take, and not give, If you don't give she is not happy, do you think it is fair to keep the baby away from Ryan?[/quote]

i think kendall should tell ryan he's the father..but, she is like her mother.. they both want and take ...what happen to binks how come she's not like erica and kendall?[/quote]

Kendall should tell Ryan and quit being vendictive like her mother!!!After all,she has Zach!!!!!!!

#6   2007/01/05 04:13PM
    happi

[quote]Quote kay-loves-amc: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

i think kendall should tell ryan he's the father..but, she is like her mother.. they both want and take ...what happen to binks how come she's not like erica and kendall?[/quote]

Kendall should tell Ryan and quit being vendictive like her mother!!!After all,she has Zach!!!!!!! [/quote]

thank you!! what more does the girl need other then zach..

#7   2007/01/05 04:20PM
    kay-loves-amc

[quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote kay-loves-amc: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Halfloved1: Speaking of games........don't get me started on Kendal.[/quote]

Kendall should tell Ryan and quit being vendictive like her mother!!!After all,she has Zach!!!!!!! [/quote]

thank you!! what more does the girl need other then zach..[/quote]

You said it!!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/01/07 01:44PM
    happi

i was reading 1/9/07 issue of soap opera digest the quotes
    and this one from susan lucci on her charcter erica about men . this is part of it "so in a way she's a bottomless well. nobody can ever give her enough" she said that back in 1979 and i guess it still hold true 28 years later. because that woman will never be happy...

#9   2007/01/08 09:52AM
    jeaniebill

I have been a fan of Erica's for years, and when she and Jack finally married , I thought she finally has arrived at happiness. If this storyline ruins that, I am through with AMC. I have watch it since 1970 and I would hope Erica had grown a little in those years, but if she throws away Jack then she is just plain STUPID. And will never know love because Jack has loved her all these years inspite of her selfishness.

#10   2007/01/08 01:07PM
    mywildaze

"it's not having what you want it's wanting what you've got!"

whenever they get what they want they don't want it anymore. Erica and Jack are perfect examples. I personally don't think they (erica and kendell) will ever really be happy.

Erica had a good line today " I just made a new years resolution to recycle the trash. Don't make me break it alrready."
    i had a good laugh over that one!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list