List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Jamie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jamie

Started by bralady38 at 2007/01/02 03:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 08:54AM, Views: 768, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/01/02 03:19AM
    Jamie
    bralady38

Right now Jamie has no idea that he is housing his baby sister, what do you think he will do when he finds out. He is falling in love with her thinking she is Kathy, and we all know how much Julia wanted a child and know she has one.
    Do you think he should turn over Kate to Tad and Dixie and leave Julia heartbroken and how will he feel. This story has a lot of complications and a lot of people to consider.
    What would you do in Jamie's place

#2   2007/01/02 04:34AM
    Re: Jamie
    kay-loves-amc

I can't stand Julia,so I would have to vote that Jamie does the right thing and gives Kathy to Tad & Dixie.Dumps Julia,Gets a real woman,& starts his own family

#3   2007/01/02 08:49AM
    rileycat111

jmo. i actually happen to like julia and jamie, however i love T&D, i have a feeling once the truth comes out that kathy is kate, jamie is gonna let tad and dix raise their daughter, plus i heard that sydney penney is pregnant in real life, maybe it'll get written in and she and jamie could have a kid of their own.

#4   2007/01/02 08:54AM
    happi

Quote rileycat111: jmo. i actually happen to like julia and jamie, however i love T&D, i have a feeling once the truth comes out that kathy is kate, jamie is gonna let tad and dix raise their daughter, plus i heard that sydney penney is pregnant in real life, maybe it'll get written in and she and jamie could have a kid of their own.

i like julia and jamie together also,they are less boring then babe and jamie where.they put me to sleep when they had them together. that would be great if they wrote her real life pregnacy in the show..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list