List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: New Year, New Friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Year, New Friends

Started by pjones2005 at 2007/01/01 06:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 12:58PM, Views: 714, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/01/01 06:35PM
    New Year, New Friends
    pjones2005

:) Happy New Year to all.. ..this board is so cool.. ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites Yikes!! I like it here Nice, clean & friendly Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga

#2   2007/01/01 07:21PM
    Re: New Year, New Friends
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Happy New Year to all.. ..this board is so cool.. ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites Yikes!! I like it here Nice, clean & friendly Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga

happy new year...i too like this board, i've gone on a few others it's like WHAT!!! it's great how soaps can bring people together and become friends....

#3   2007/01/01 08:05PM
    Chrissi

Happy New Year to you all!! Looking forward to the trivia!!

#4   2007/01/01 08:25PM
    funnygirl26

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful year.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 08:26PM
    #5   2007/01/01 09:31PM
    kentishad

Quote funnygirl26: Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful year.

Same here. I hope that everyone has a great year.

#6   2007/01/02 04:14AM
    kay-loves-amc

Happy New Year to all!!!Let's hope for a JUICY 2007 on AMC!!!!Or we can all just hope for Zach's JUICY lips

#7   2007/01/03 06:28AM
    Zachslady

Quote pjones2005: Happy New Year to all.. ..this board is so cool.. ...I like the way it is ran & moderated...has anyone looked at some of the threads on the other sites Yikes!! I like it here Nice, clean & friendly Looking forward to a new year with "All the kids", and new friends too. Ya'll get on your thinking caps, & call your grandma, if needed , I have LOTS of new "old" trivia for 2007 See ya'll soon......Blessings, Pj in Ga

I know what you mean. THis site is nice, clean and friendly like you said. I've read some where they bash the you know what out of a poster, I mean some are vicious. Everyone respects eachother's opinions and if they disagree, they don't go for your jugluar.

#8   2007/01/03 07:04AM
    DEBS5

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!
    IM NEW TO THIS BOARD...OR "ANY" BOARD FOR THAT MATTER...
    IVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE FRESHMAN YR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND AM NOW TURNING 45 THIS MONTH.(UGGGG)
    ILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANSWERING THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS, SEE IF MY MIND IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN THE REST OF ME!!!!!

#9   2007/01/03 07:46AM
    Patti D

Quote DEBS5: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!
    IVE BEEN WATCHING SINCE FRESHMAN YR OF HIGH SCHOOL, AND AM NOW TURNING 45 THIS MONTH.(UGGGG)
    ILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANSWERING THE TRIVIA QUESTIONS, SEE IF MY MIND IS IN BETTER SHAPE THAN THE REST OF ME!!!!!

DEBS5 - Thanks for the post! In the future, please do not post in all caps as this goes against our guidelines.

#10   2007/01/03 08:59AM
    happi

Quote DEBS5: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU TOO!

happy birthday... but age is only a number i'll be 44 in sept so it's not that bad ( but, i agree with you on the trivia questions it get's your mind thinking....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/03 09:00AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list