List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Del

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Del

Started by Zachslady at 2007/01/01 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 09:43AM, Views: 761, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/01/01 05:50AM
    Del
    Zachslady

I don't know much about this character other than watching him mix drinks. Last week when he took the hinges off of Amanda's door, he seemed really strange to me. COuld he be the killer? Tell me about him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 03:19PM
    #2   2007/01/01 07:44AM
    Re: Del
    happi

Quote Zachslady: I don't know much about this character other than watching him mix drinks in a tee shirt two sizes to small Last week when he took the hinges off of Amanda's door, he seemed really strange to me in a bad way. The way he spoke to her was creepy to me. COuld he be the killer? Tell me about him.

del was on AMC at least 10-15 years ago( harmon winsor first played him) he came to pine valley to seek dixie(he found out she was his half sister) he needed a kidney asked
    dixie she gave him one(against tad's wishes, he didin't/doesn't like del)always looking for a hand out...
    had an affair with maria, was engaged to kendall (when sarah michelle gellar played the part)2002 needed another kidney (this time he found his sister di) she gave him a kidney..he's like a slim bucket... he could be the killer
    but, i don't know...

#3   2007/01/01 09:22AM
    AMC all the way

:-) I love Del. He's so funny when he flirts with Amanda...and Amanda likes it too I think...IMO.

#4   2007/01/02 04:45AM
    Zachslady

I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

#5   2007/01/02 09:06AM
    rileycat111

i think i mentioned this in another post, but anyhoo..
    del is funny, i'll admit that, i like him as part of the wildwind group somewhat, and ihought it was hilarious how he had opal on his arm for awhile. but i feel he's kinda of a useless character. i highly doubt but wouldn't mind if he was the killer or if he was a victim.

#6   2007/01/02 01:55PM
    njysilence

Quote Zachslady: I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

Yep, he's pretty creepy....and exceedingly annoying!

didn't the actor who plays him win the part from some contest or something like that??

#7   2007/01/02 02:59PM
    happi

Quote njysilence:
    Quote Zachslady: I watched Friday's epi last night and I have to say I was wrong in what I said. He was not strange but indeed he was 'teasing' Amanda.

Yep, he's pretty creepy....and exceedingly annoying!

didn't the actor who plays him win the part from some contest or something like that??

he won the contest " who wants to be a soap star"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/02 03:00PM
    #8   2007/01/03 09:43AM
    Patti D

Supposedly Del and Di are "scheduled" to be leaving Pine Valley, but I don't know when. I liked the original Del much more than this one.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list