List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: How are you spennding New Years Eve?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How are you spennding New Years Eve?

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/31 08:18PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 08:39PM, Views: 437, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 08:18PM
    How are you spennding New Years Eve?
    Zachslady

How are you spending News Years Eve? As you can see, I'm here on the board. Been watchig Lae & Order SVu marathon. Pretty eciting . My 'honey' Is engrossed in the football games. HOw romantic can it be?HAHA

What are the traditional New Year meals at your house,
    For us here in the south, blackeyes peas, collard greens and cabbage, ham and cornbread muffins. I may make 'Hoppin John. A glass of Spumontie.

#2   2006/12/31 08:27PM
    Re: How are you spennding New Years Eve?
    pjones2005

:) Quite, at home...with my AMC buddies too old for the party scene & being non drinkers, we are no fun at parties any how No real tradition, except to have the tree down by new years eve actually made it this year it was so hectic one year, my kids threatened to put hearts on it, & make it a Valentine Tree oh well....leave it up, save time next year Blessings, Pj in Ga

#3   2006/12/31 08:39PM
    Re: How are you spennding New Years Eve?
    happi

isn't law and order suv a great show? we went to a piston's
    baseketball game ( tomorrow michigan will hopefuuly beat usc in the rose bowl) and then we went out to dinner..food
    wise anything meatless i'm a vegetarian.. i too i'm on the board we don't do the party scene and we are also non drinkers... my husband is in the living room watching the military channel ( he's a navy vet)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list