List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: DONT LIKE ANNIE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DONT LIKE ANNIE

Started by DEBS5 at 2006/12/31 08:09PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 07:44AM, Views: 480, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 08:09PM
    DONT LIKE ANNIE
    DEBS5

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE OUT HERE WHO DOESNT LIKE ANNIE. I THINK SHE LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE GREENLEE, AND HER GOODY GOODY SCENES WITH HER DAUGHTER ARE NOT BELIEVABLE. BESIDES, SHE HARDLY LETS THE POOR KID OUT OF HER ROOM!!!

#2   2006/12/31 08:25PM
    Re: DONT LIKE ANNIE
    happi

Quote DEBS5: I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE OUT HERE WHO DOESNT LIKE ANNIE. I THINK SHE LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE GREENLEE, AND HER GOODY GOODY SCENES WITH HER DAUGHTER ARE NOT BELIEVABLE. BESIDES, SHE HARDLY LETS THE POOR KID OUT OF HER ROOM!!!

i like annie, i'm sorry to say i did not like greenlee so i was probaly one of the few glad to see her go...

#3   2006/12/31 08:50PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote DEBS5: I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE OUT HERE WHO DOESNT LIKE ANNIE. I THINK SHE LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE GREENLEE, AND HER GOODY GOODY SCENES WITH HER DAUGHTER ARE NOT BELIEVABLE. BESIDES, SHE HARDLY LETS THE POOR KID OUT OF HER ROOM!!!

i like annie, i'm sorry to say i did not like greenlee so i was probaly one of the few glad to see her go...

I kind'a like Annie.. .did not like Greenlee.....

#4   2007/01/01 09:26AM
    AMC all the way

I loved Greenlee!! Bring her back!! I can't stand that fat lipped Annie. Someone please get her away from the collagen!! Her kid seems to like Ryan better than she likes her own Mom. Or maybe the lips scare her....LMAO

#5   2007/01/01 04:25PM
    bernnie12

I do agree she does not fit the part for Ryan,and to me when she came into All My Children she was wanting a hand out now she acts as if she has it all,and she get Ryan and she's all that now.

#6   2007/01/01 05:57PM
    kentishad

Quote bernnie12: I do agree she does not fit the part for Ryan,and to me when she came into All My Children she was wanting a hand out now she acts as if she has it all,and she get Ryan and she's all that now.

I don't like either!

#7   2007/01/02 04:16AM
    kay-loves-amc

I can't stand Annie!!!!!!I hope Greenlee comes back & gets rid of her for good!!Annie & Ryan,BAD MATCH.

#8   2007/01/03 07:18AM
    DEBS5

IM GLAD TO SEE IM NOT ALONE... IF HER LIPS GET ANY BIGGER, ILL NEED TO PURCHASE A WIDE SCREEN

#9   2007/01/03 07:44AM
    Patti D

DEBS5, Thanks for your post! In the future please do not post all in caps as this is against our guidelines.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list