List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: how long....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

how long....

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/12/31 06:54PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 09:09PM, Views: 676, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/31 06:54PM
    how long....
    pjones2005

?) how long have you watched AMC Did you go to PVU with Erica Who remembers Donna & Billy Clyde I will admit, I have been hooked since the early 70's.....anyone else If you are a newbie, that is okay too makes my "who am/was I game more fun blessings to all....Pj in Ga

#2   2006/12/31 06:58PM
    Re: how long....
    happi

Quote pjones2005: how long have you watched AMC Did you go to PVU with Erica Who remembers Donna & Billy Clyde I will admit, I have been hooked since the early 70's.....anyone else If you are a newbie, that is okay too makes my "who am/was I game more fun blessings to all....Pj in Ga

i remember donna and billy clyde.. i've watched it on and off since the 70's...i hope i sent the 2 emails to the right place.. i'm thinking i didn't let me know...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 07:02PM
    #3   2006/12/31 07:59PM
    Zachslady

I watched in the 70's and then in the 80's and briefly in the 90's then again this past August.

#4   2007/01/02 04:46AM
    kay-loves-amc

I've been watching for over 25 years

#5   2007/01/02 08:42AM
    rileycat111

i'm kind of a newbie to amc, the first s/l i really got into was when di was posing as dixie.however i'm totally addicted now!

#6   2007/01/03 10:03AM
    Patti D

I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!!

#7   2007/01/03 11:14AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D: I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

#8   2007/01/03 12:53PM
    Patti D

Thanks!!

#9   2007/01/06 08:23AM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D: I've been watching since I was in elementary school, all I'll say is that it's been a LONG while!!! I remember all the oldies, Ruth Martin, Grandma Kate Martin, Palmer, Myrtle, Billy Clyde Tuggle, Phoebe & Langley, the list goes on and on. The show has it's ups and downs, but for the most part overall it's a great show. I don't always agree with the storylines but I remain a loyal AMC fan!!!

Hey.....we used to skip highschool to watch the "good" shows... (early 70's) We would usually cut out on Fridays.....we were more worried about missing AMC then in getting caught!!

#10   2007/01/06 04:08PM
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005:

Hey.....we used to skip highschool to watch the "good" shows... (early 70's) We would usually cut out on Fridays.....we were more worried about missing AMC then in getting caught!!

pjones2005, I can relate to that! Guilty of the same offense!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list