List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/31 03:10PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 07:02AM, Views: 383, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/31 03:10PM
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    Zachslady

I want to wish all of you a Happy, Blessed, and healthy, New Year filled with peace, love, happiness and prosperity.
    I'm in Georgia and in the Eastern Time zone, which one are you in?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 03:11PM
    #2   2006/12/31 05:24PM
    Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady: I want to wish all of you a Happy, Blessed, and healthy, New Year filled with peace, love, happiness and prosperity.
    I'm in Georgia and in the Eastern Time zone, which one are you in?

hello, Zachslady.......thank you for the New Year Blessing...same to you & yours and to all the others out there..... may your new year be full of blessings & health.... Pj in Ga

#3   2006/12/31 06:01PM
    happi

happy new years to all of you from michigan!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/31 06:02PM
    #4   2006/12/31 06:15PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi: happy new years to all of you from michigan!!!!!

brrrrrrrrrrrrr.....cold my husband runs long haul in your part of the country I stay here in GA....no snow

#5   2006/12/31 06:20PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:

brrrrrrrrrrrrr.....cold my husband runs long haul in your part of the country I stay here in GA....no snow

we have not had any snow since before thanksgiving and we don't see any yet... thank god. i have been here in michigan all my 43 years. i keep telling my husband i'm ready to move to florida any time soon..( we usually are in florida this time of year for 3 weeks, but, we went on another cruise instead.( we'll be going to florida at easter) also the weather has been in the 40's when it should be in the 20's.. what part of michigan does he go to
    we live in berkley that's near birmingham and royal oak..

#6   2006/12/31 06:35PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:

we have not had any snow since before thanksgiving and we don't see any yet... thank god. i have been here in michigan all my 43 years. i keep telling my husband i'm ready to move to florida any time soon..( we usually are in florida this time of year for 3 weeks, but, we went on another cruise instead.( we'll be going to florida at easter) also the weather has been in the 40's when it should be in the 20's.. what part of michigan does he go to
    we live in berkley that's near birmingham and royal oak..

kind'a all over.....kalamazoo.....detroit....where ever the stuff needs to go

#7   2007/01/02 04:50AM
    kay-loves-amc

Happy new year to you and yours!!I am from Illinois,BUT don't let that fool you,I AM A PACKERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!

#8   2007/01/02 07:02AM
    happi

Quote kay-loves-amc: Happy new year to you and yours!!I am from Illinois,BUT don't let that fool you,I AM A PACKERS FAN!!!!!!!!!!

my one son's favorite team is seattle seahawks and his 2nd favorite is the bears...mine however is the patriots ..
    lions who..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list