List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who's next?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's next?

Started by soapfan49 at 2006/12/30 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 09:41AM, Views: 2127, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/01/03 01:13PM
    Re: Who's next?
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

Zachslady, now now we're lovers not fighters!! I know how you feel. Erica is always so arrogant with total disregard for those around her. It's always all about "Erica". She needs a good dosse of reality!!!

SHe does and I hope she has what they call a late in life pregnancy!

That would be funny!!After today,I hope Jack is DONE with her!!

#12   2007/01/03 01:30PM
    Zachslady

I hope he's done with her also. Kick to the curb

#13   2007/01/03 01:57PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

Zachslady, now now we're lovers not fighters!! I know how you feel. Erica is always so arrogant with total disregard for those around her. It's always all about "Erica". She needs a good dosse of reality!!!

SHe does and I hope she has what they call a late in life pregnancy!

Zachslady, just what Pine Valley needs another Kane kid!!! She's done enough harm to the one's she's got already. They're not her kids, they're her trophies!

#14   2007/01/03 02:00PM
    Zachslady

You're right but seeing her freaking out over it would be entertaining in itself

#15   2007/01/03 02:02PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: You're right but seeing her freaking out over it would be entertaining in itself

She'd definately be forced to change her wardrobe then!! The thought of Erica weighing more than 80 lbs!! Stop the presses!!

#16   2007/01/03 02:12PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: You're right but seeing her freaking out over it would be entertaining in itself

She'd definately be forced to change her wardrobe then!! The thought of Erica weighing more than 80 lbs!! Stop the presses!!

Patti D & Zachslady,Do you remember when she was pregnant with Binks,she ate tons of spoonfulls of peanutbutter!!Well,she really needs to eat more!!!

#17   2007/01/03 02:22PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

Patti D & Zachslady,Do you remember when she was pregnant with Binks,she ate tons of spoonfulls of peanutbutter!!Well,she really needs to eat more!!!

I'd settle for her wearing a mu-mu!!

#18   2007/01/03 02:31PM
    Zachslady

That and puking from sun up to sunset

#19   2007/01/03 03:22PM
    wilmahpj

I think when Maggie comes back to Pine Valley to see Bianca she will be the next to die.

#20   2007/01/03 03:28PM
    wilmahpj

I loved to see Erica get what she deserves I can't stand her. I wish they would kill her off

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list