List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Who's next?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's next?

Started by soapfan49 at 2006/12/30 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/06 09:41AM, Views: 2195, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/30 09:57PM
    Who's next?
    soapfan49

Does anyone have any ideas of who's going to get killed next? Who did it?

#2   2006/12/30 10:20PM
    Re: Who's next?
    djeanp

Even though she doesn't work at Fusion, I would like it to be Di. No idea who the murderer is.

#3   2007/01/01 05:25PM
    PARK

:( I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BROOKE BE THE NEXT ONE TO GO. IF THEY ARE ALREADY LETTING HER GO WHY NOT LET HER GO WITH A BANG. SHE IS A EDITER OF A MAGAZINE LET HER FIND OUT WHO THE MURDER IS AND THEN HAVE THE MURDER GO AFTER HER BEFOR
    SHE CAN TELL ANYONE. THEN A LEAST WE COULD MAKE SOME SENCE
    OF HER LEAVING THE SHOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 05:26PM
    #4   2007/01/01 05:55PM
    Robinsmygirl

Quote PARK: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BROOKE BE THE NEXT ONE TO GO. IF THEY ARE ALREADY LETTING HER GO WHY NOT LET HER GO WITH A BANG. SHE IS A EDITER OF A MAGAZINE LET HER FIND OUT WHO THE MURDER IS AND THEN HAVE THE MURDER GO AFTER HER BEFOR

They might steal your idea.

#5   2007/01/02 04:19AM
    kay-loves-amc

I hope it's Julia Julia Julia!!!! I can't stand her.She is pregnant so I hope they KILL her off!!!Jamie needs to be with someone better than her anyway!!

#6   2007/01/02 08:58AM
    rileycat111

i don't know exactly who is gonna be the next one killed off, but i could live if del was the next victim. his character just seems useless to me.

#7   2007/01/03 10:04AM
    Patti D

Quote PARK: I WOULD LIKE TO SEE BROOKE BE THE NEXT ONE TO GO. IF THEY ARE ALREADY LETTING HER GO WHY NOT LET HER GO WITH A BANG. SHE IS A EDITER OF A MAGAZINE LET HER FIND OUT WHO THE MURDER IS AND THEN HAVE THE MURDER GO AFTER HER BEFOR

PARK, Thanks for your post! Just a reminder, please don't post in all caps as this is against our guidelines.

#8   2007/01/03 11:56AM
    Zachslady

After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

#9   2007/01/03 12:49PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

Zachslady, now now we're lovers not fighters!! I know how you feel. Erica is always so arrogant with total disregard for those around her. It's always all about "Erica". She needs a good dosse of reality!!!

#10   2007/01/03 12:52PM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady: After today, maybe it will be Erica. Maybe Jackson is ready to kill her, I know I am.

Zachslady, now now we're lovers not fighters!! I know how you feel. Erica is always so arrogant with total disregard for those around her. It's always all about "Erica". She needs a good dosse of reality!!!

SHe does and I hope she has what they call a late in life pregnancy!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list