List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: This sounds dumb but....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This sounds dumb but....

Started by njysilence at 2006/12/29 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 02:03PM, Views: 763, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/03 10:07AM
    Re: This sounds dumb but....
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I don't think it's Zarf either, but I think that is what they want us to think. Iread where some speculated that it was Josh or Zach (with a dual dark personality) I say 'no way Jose`) My Zach wouldn't do this.

Zachslady, Hey, don't you mean OUR Zach?!?! I'm with you, Zarf is too obvious. I've got this feeling that it's Josh. I think he's trying to impress Babe with his heroics.... Just a thought. I don't think it's Tad or JR.

#12   2007/01/03 11:55AM
    Zachslady

I don't want it to be Josh.
    Maybe it's JOnathan. Maybe since Annie has noticed his strange behavior, maybe their is something wrong physically, like a brain tumor or something and he doesn't realized he is doing this, you know blackouts maybe? Just thought I would throw that in there.

Maybe it's Derek, the Barney Fife of PV.

#13   2007/01/03 12:52PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I don't want it to be Josh.
    Maybe it's JOnathan. Maybe since Annie has noticed his strange behavior, maybe their is something wrong physically, like a brain tumor or something and he doesn't realized he is doing this, you know blackouts maybe? Just thought I would throw that in there.

Maybe it's Derek, the Barney Fife of PV.

Zachslady, maybe if Erin hadn't been killed I could agree with you. But given the fact that Jonathan deeply loved his sister, I don't think he did it either. Josh keeps sticking in the back of my mind, after all he had Babe put him into a coffin so he could see how his "father" Dr. Madden felt. He's definately a suspect IMO.

#14   2007/01/03 01:11PM
    Zachslady

Maybe he killed her and didn't realize it was his sister if he was having some sort of 'blackout' and doesn't remember it.

#15   2007/01/03 02:03PM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Maybe he killed her and didn't realize it was his sister if he was having some sort of 'blackout' and doesn't remember it.

That does sound like the old Jonathan, so it may be possible. That would really stink for him if he did do it and then later realize what he had done!! I wonder how Ryan would react and Amanda since she's in love with him!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list