List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: This sounds dumb but....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This sounds dumb but....

Started by njysilence at 2006/12/29 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 02:03PM, Views: 804, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/29 04:21PM
    This sounds dumb but....
    njysilence

Could Greenlee be the killer?

#2   2006/12/29 04:35PM
    Re: This sounds dumb but....
    funnygirl26

Never thought of that. I don't think it would be her and Simone were friends.

#3   2006/12/29 06:08PM
    Zachslady

This is driving me nuts.......who in the heck can it be? We know it's not JR, he's laid up in bed. MY Zach I know is not the killer and neither is MY Jack. I don't want it to be Josh. Does anyone know when we will find out? Do you think it's a regular on the soap? Help (moan)

#4   2006/12/31 01:57PM
    njysilence

Quote Zachslady: This is driving me nuts.......who in the heck can it be? We know it's not JR, he's laid up in bed. MY Zach I know is not the killer and neither is MY Jack. I don't want it to be Josh. Does anyone know when we will find out? Do you think it's a regular on the soap? Help (moan)

And I dont think it's Zarf either....at least I hope not.

#5   2006/12/31 02:50PM
    Zachslady

I don't think it's Zarf either, but I think that is what they want us to think. Iread where some speculated that it was Josh or Zach (with a dual dark personality) I say 'no way Jose`) My Zach wouldn't do this.

#6   2007/01/01 11:11AM
    Love All My ...

I don't think it is anyone from our show. Perhaps a dual personality thing (Zach) - but i don't want to believe that. Zach and Kendall make a great couple. I loved Kendall's role on the show - great actor - but now I don't like her for keeping a secret about Ryan's child. I don't like any story lines that keep secrets about children. Happened to me when I was a child and the repercussions last a lifetime. I have to remember - this is just a show, this is just a show.........

#7   2007/01/02 04:35AM
    kay-loves-amc

Does anyone else think it is Tad?

#8   2007/01/02 04:42AM
    bralady38

Maybe, there is another Cambias walking around we don't know of. Maybe another evil brother

#9   2007/01/02 04:48AM
    Zachslady

Wasn't Zach married before. Could it be his son's mother? She may have an axe to grind as they say. I only saw the epi during Christmas of the boat accident and he was dying inSimones arms. I don't know much about the sl.

#10   2007/01/02 06:24AM
    chellie

Quote Zachslady: Wasn't Zach married before. Could it be his son's mother? She may have an axe to grind as they say. I only saw the epi during Christmas of the boat accident and he was dying inSimones arms. I don't know much about the sl.

Ethan's mother is dead, I believe

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list