List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I don't understand.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't understand.

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/29 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 02:20PM, Views: 799, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/01 11:21AM
    Re: I don't understand.
    Love All My ...

It seems to me, doesn't it you - that the women on All My Children dominate that show? Where are the strong men at any more?

1. Tad has become a whimp.
    2. Ryan - the one that is suppose to be so smart - can't see through Kendall - or won't stand up to her.
    3. J.R. always plotting - although he is the drunk that tried to kill Babe.
    4. Jack - like a sick cat whinning after Erica - DUMP her Jack and get on with your life.
    5. And how do any of these people run their corporations - they are always out stirring up crap.
    6. Why do the story lines go on and on and on, on this show - no wonder their ratings are below the others.

#12   2007/01/02 04:31AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree!!Kendall needs to let go of Ryan.He doesn't want to be with her anyway.Besides,ZACH IS THE MAN!!!!!

He really is the man, Kendal needs her head examined.

Tell you what, put me on the show..... I'll take care of Zach, and Kendall can have Ryan back. All of these women are too fickle, none of them can make up their minds!!!

Hi,Patti D I can imagine the JUICY storyline if you were on the show with Zach!You and Zachslady should both have a part Then it would be real eaciting to watch

#13   2007/01/02 05:34AM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree!!Kendall needs to let go of Ryan.He doesn't want to be with her anyway.Besides,ZACH IS THE MAN!!!!!

Tell you what, put me on the show..... I'll take care of Zach, and Kendall can have Ryan back. All of these women are too fickle, none of them can make up their minds!!!

Hi,Patti D I can imagine the JUICY storyline if you were on the show with Zach!You and Zachslady should both have a part Then it would be real eaciting to watch

I can see it now.

#14   2007/01/03 10:11AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:

I can see it now.

kay-loves-amc, I can just see it now, Zachslady and I fighting for camera time with Zach!! Then they'd have to figure out which one of us killed Kendall in order to have Zach for ourselves!!!

#15   2007/01/03 01:27PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:

I can see it now.

kay-loves-amc, I can just see it now, Zachslady and I fighting for camera time with Zach!! Then they'd have to figure out which one of us killed Kendall in order to have Zach for ourselves!!!

Wow, that would be great.That sounds alot more exciting then what's going on now!!Zach can have both of you!!

#16   2007/01/03 02:20PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote Zachslady:

I can see it now.

Wow, that would be great.That sounds alot more exciting then what's going on now!!Zach can have both of you!!

Poor Zach, doesn't even know he's in trouble!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list