List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: I don't understand.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't understand.

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/29 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/03 02:20PM, Views: 774, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/29 11:04AM
    I don't understand.
    Zachslady

For the life of me I don't understand Kendal. Today she told Josh that Ryan barely had enough time to spend "with me and Spike."

What does she want? WHO does she want Ryan or Zach. I am beginning to think she is leading Zach on. I want to just strangle her. None of the women on this soap (Babe, Kendal, Dixie or Erica) know who they love or who they want to be with

#2   2006/12/29 11:15AM
    Re: I don't understand.
    kay-loves-amc

I agree!!Kendall needs to let go of Ryan.He doesn't want to be with her anyway.Besides,ZACH IS THE MAN!!!!!

#3   2006/12/29 11:26AM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree!!Kendall needs to let go of Ryan.He doesn't want to be with her anyway.Besides,ZACH IS THE MAN!!!!!

He really is the man, Kendal needs her head examined.

#4   2006/12/29 11:43AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote kay-loves-amc: I agree!!Kendall needs to let go of Ryan.He doesn't want to be with her anyway.Besides,ZACH IS THE MAN!!!!!

He really is the man, Kendal needs her head examined.

Tell you what, put me on the show..... I'll take care of Zach, and Kendall can have Ryan back. All of these women are too fickle, none of them can make up their minds!!!

#5   2006/12/29 04:28PM
    funnygirl26

I don't understand her either. It's like she wants her cake and a brownie all at the same time. I like Zach, I think Kendell and Zach are cute together.

#6   2006/12/29 06:15PM
    djeanp

Zach is the most handsome guy on the show! Kendall should be glad she has him. She can't expect to have Ryan and Zach both. She needs to see that Ryan isn't her property.

#7   2006/12/30 06:28AM
    chellie

Hey Guys don't forget Kendall is Erica's daughter. They seem to think Every guy is head over heels in love with them and will always remain that way. They can't handle it when the guys start looking elsewere!

#8   2006/12/30 06:58AM
    happi

Quote chellie: Hey Guys don't forget Kendall is Erica's daughter. They seem to think Every guy is head over heels in love with them and will always remain that way. They can't handle it when the guys start looking elsewere!

you are so right! i never thought about that. too bad they didn't keep julia barr they could put jack and her together
    and leave erica high and dry and kendall what more does she want. a "good looking" husband , cute baby, her own business. the list goes on and she still not happy...

#9   2006/12/30 10:38AM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote chellie: Hey Guys don't forget Kendall is Erica's daughter. They seem to think Every guy is head over heels in love with them and will always remain that way. They can't handle it when the guys start looking elsewere!

you are so right! i never thought about that. too bad they didn't keep julia barr they could put jack and her together
    and leave erica high and dry and kendall what more does she want. a "good looking" husband , cute baby, her own business. the list goes on and she still not happy...

You know how it goes, the more you have the more you want. She'll never be satisfied. I wish Annie would just tell Kendall off instead of just sitting like a bump on the log!!!

#10   2007/01/01 11:17AM
    Love All My ...

I want Ryan to secretly get married and spring it on Kendall. What a shocker that would be and would serve her right! She is a trouble maker - just like her mother always stirring up crap all the time. Get a life and stay at your business and work!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list