List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Opal's back!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Opal's back!!!

Started by Patti D at 2006/12/29 08:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:49AM, Views: 571, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/29 08:13AM
    Opal's back!!!
    Patti D

For all you die hard Opal fans, Jill Larson will be reprising her role sometime in mid-late January! This is great timing since Tad & Dixie are to be reunited with Kate!!! I wonder if Opal & Palmer will be getting back together, or will she have to fight Myrtly for Palmer's heart????

#2   2006/12/29 08:24AM
    Re: Opal's back!!!
    happi

Quote Patti D: For all you die hard Opal fans, Jill Larson will be reprising her role sometime in mid-late January! This is great timing since Tad & Dixie are to be reunited with Kate!!! I wonder if Opal & Palmer will be getting back together, or will she have to fight Myrtly for Palmer's heart????

glad to hear that...

#3   2006/12/29 09:12AM
    Zachslady

I remember Opal, isn't she Tad's mother?

#4   2006/12/29 09:14AM
    Patti D

The one & only!!! She's a riot. She speaks her mind, no holds barred!!!

#5   2006/12/29 09:17AM
    Zachslady

I remember she was a riot and I really liked her. This is great news, and I just hope it doesn't take months for Tad and Dixie to find out that beautiful little girl is their's.

#6   2006/12/29 09:49AM
    Patti D

Supposedly, it's going to take place by early January. So I'm thinking that's why Opal is returning. I can't wait to see the look on Tad & Dixie's faces when they do find out that Kathy is in fact Kate. It's been a long time coming!!! I feel bad for Julia, because she does want a child. But with Sidney Penny being pregnant in real life, I'm hoping the writers will bring her & Jamie closer together & have a child.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list