List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Started by ModJoy at 2006/12/28 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 03:30PM, Views: 1614, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/01/03 07:47AM
    Re: Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!
    Patti D

Quote DEBS5: I PERSONALLY THINK HES JUST CREEPY. I COULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT HE WAS GAY, BUT NOT WEIRD. I THINK BIANCA THINKS HES TO STRANGE FOR HER TOO, SHES JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FEMALE COMPANION,(HARD ENOUGH IN PINE VALLY TO FIND THAT DESCRETLY). DONT THINK SHES READY TO BECOME HALF OF A FREAK SHOW......

DEBS5- Thanks for the post! In the future, please do not post in all caps as this goes against our guidelines.

#12   2007/01/03 09:27AM
    Heart4Animals

Come on people, grow up! The writers of AMC are entrusting us with this very true to life topic. Let's all be mature enough to watch and listen with an open mind. Maybe we will learn something. Stop judging people you know nothing about...you haven't walked in their shoes. I applaud AMC for bringing the topic of gender identity to daytime. What a wonderful opportunity for the audience to learn and to develop a sense of empathy. THANK YOU AMC!!!

#13   2007/01/03 02:21PM
    ginevra

I totally agree, hope barf!(Zarf) is gone soon. This adds
    nothing to the amc storyline. As with most guys in drag
    he/she makes an ugly overly masculine woman. I purposely
    dvr my show now so Ican fast forward past this character and any scenes he/she is in.

#14   2007/01/03 02:23PM
    Patti D

Quote ginevra: I totally agree, hope barf!(Zarf) is gone soon. This adds
    dvr my show now so Ican fast forward past this character and any scenes he/she is in.

The only positive thing about having Zarf in Pine Valley (IMO) is that Binx stays longer in Pine Valley. It's good to see her back, I really like her.

#15   2007/01/04 10:12AM
    dgraham

I completely agree with you. This story line is awful. I am not prejudice about people's choices, but the way this is being portrayed on AMC is just plain awful and hurts the show I think.

#16   2007/01/05 11:48AM
    Patti D

Quote dgraham:

I completely agree with you. This story line is awful. I am not prejudice about people's choices, but the way this is being portrayed on AMC is just plain awful and hurts the show I think.

dgraham, what gets me (and I've mentioned this before) he looks no different so why is everyone on the show not recognizing him right off? It's not like he totally changed his looks. I could be wrong, but he looks like Zarf with a dress on.

#17   2007/01/05 12:09PM
    b.dancer

Ok i have been watching All My Children for a lot of years and mainly because they Don't have these weird story lines, they Don't need then with the cast of stars they have so WHY now are they introducing people like ZARF and stupid story lines, hey lets concentrate on finding Kate, maybe Bianca could have a real relationship and we could see all the problems that go along with that but ZARF are you kidding.

#18   2007/01/05 03:30PM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote dgraham:

dgraham, what gets me (and I've mentioned this before) he looks no different so why is everyone on the show not recognizing him right off? It's not like he totally changed his looks. I could be wrong, but he looks like Zarf with a dress on.

yes, he does look like zarf with a dress on but, don't forget he curled his hair too....so that's probably throwing everyone off...ha ha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/05 03:31PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list