List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!

Started by ModJoy at 2006/12/28 07:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/05 03:30PM, Views: 1616, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 07:56PM
    Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!
    ModJoy

The worst-kept secret in Pine Valley will be revealed on Friday, Dec. 29, when the mystical rock star reveals that he's transgender, and beginning the transition to being a woman named Zoe.

#2   2006/12/29 06:43AM
    Re: Zarf to Zoe:::::::tomorrow!!
    Patti D

Quote ModJoy: The worst-kept secret in Pine Valley will be revealed on Friday, Dec. 29, when the mystical rock star reveals that he's transgender, and beginning the transition to being a woman named Zoe.

I'm actually really interested in seeing this transformation... I'm wondering how everyone in Pine Valley will react. With Maggie coming back to end her relationship with Binx, how will this situation be affected??

#3   2006/12/29 05:45PM
    JIANA

I wanted to throw up when I seen zarf in a dress.He is not a pretty lady. Whatever Bianca may have felt for him is gone now.

#4   2006/12/29 06:19PM
    djeanp

My first reaction to Zarf's transformation was....he did his make-up a lot better as a man. He needs to take some make-up tips from himself.

#5   2006/12/30 10:36AM
    Patti D

Quote djeanp: My first reaction to Zarf's transformation was....he did his make-up a lot better as a man. He needs to take some make-up tips from himself.

I was expecting a much more dramatic change, he looked like Zarf with lip stick on. Not much change?!?!

#6   2006/12/30 01:15PM
    funnygirl26

I have to agree he doesnt look good as a women. I liked the slap Bianca gives him on next week show. But it might be intersting to watch.

#7   2006/12/30 04:11PM
    Zachslady

Quote funnygirl26: I have to agree he doesnt look good as a women. I liked the slap Bianca gives him on next week show. But it might be intersting to watch.

I agree and Bianca packs a punch, doesn't she??

#8   2006/12/30 06:55PM
    missyluvsamc...

I think that by bringing a transgender to All My Children will bring a breath of fresh air to their storyline!!! I must say that it has got my attention since no other soap has done this!!! Jeffrey Carlson is gorgeous no matter if he wears make up or not!!! He is the main reason why I am watching All My Children!!! I hope that he hooks up with Bianca cuz they would make a wonderful couple!!!

#9   2006/12/31 10:26PM
    winston

8)

Quote JIANA: I wanted to throw up when I seen zarf in a dress.He is not a pretty lady. Whatever Bianca may have felt for him is gone now.

You can say that again. UGggly. He says he was born and raised in Indiana. So where did he come by the English accent? He is not just a wierdo he is ugly.

#10   2007/01/03 06:56AM
    DEBS5

I PERSONALLY THINK HES JUST CREEPY. I COULD HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT HE WAS GAY, BUT NOT WEIRD. I THINK BIANCA THINKS HES TO STRANGE FOR HER TOO, SHES JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER FEMALE COMPANION,(HARD ENOUGH IN PINE VALLY TO FIND THAT DESCRETLY). DONT THINK SHES READY TO BECOME HALF OF A FREAK SHOW......

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list