List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Josh and Babe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh and Babe

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/28 06:34PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 06:34PM, Views: 384, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 06:34PM
    Josh and Babe
    Zachslady

As much as I am annoyed with seeing Babe each and every day when the other characters are not getting as much air time, I do however was very moved by Josh today. I like Josh and hope Babe will dump JR and be happy, take Zarf's advice.
    He is another character I really had my doubts about, but I like him and find him refreshing and witty. I don;t know about the 'Zoe thing".

Ok go ahead................hit me

#2   2006/12/28 08:08PM
    Re: Josh and Babe
    lennox

I can't stand Josh and Babe together! Actually, I could care less about them. I only wish Babe would stop saying that she wants to work things out with JR when it is obvious, to me at least, that she wants to be with Josh! But I'd would like not to see Babe everyday on my screen! Just be with Josh already! He's also making me sick with chasing Babe around. When he ends up with Babe, he will not like it if someone hits on her!

#3   2006/12/28 08:47PM
    Re: Josh and Babe
    liasonlover

Quote lennox: I can't stand Josh and Babe together! Actually, I could care less about them. I only wish Babe would stop saying that she wants to work things out with JR when it is obvious, to me at least, that she wants to be with Josh! But I'd would like not to see Babe everyday on my screen! Just be with Josh already! He's also making me sick with chasing Babe around. When he ends up with Babe, he will not like it if someone hits on her!

Josh is way to good for Babe.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list