List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Emma/Ryan/ Annie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emma/Ryan/ Annie

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/28 06:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 08:52PM, Views: 465, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 06:30PM
    Emma/Ryan/ Annie
    Zachslady

I for one am happy that sweet little girl is Ryan's. The scenes today Annnie showed a lot of class in the things she told Kendal and I hope Kendal will just let them be a family. Ryan will resent her if she keeps the information from him and I hope she thinks twice about this.

I have grown to really like Annie since Erin died. She showed Ryan so much compassion and he was able to express his grief with her instead of Kendal and that spoke volumes.
    I hope the two 'make it to the altar.

#2   2006/12/28 08:51PM
    Re: Emma/Ryan/ Annie
    happi

Quote Zachslady: I for one am happy that sweet little girl is Ryan's. The scenes today Annnie showed a lot of class in the things she told Kendal and I hope Kendal will just let them be a family. Ryan will resent her if she keeps the information from him and I hope she thinks twice about this.

I have grown to really like Annie since Erin died. She showed Ryan so much compassion and he was able to express his grief with her instead of Kendal and that spoke volumes.

i've always liked annie and if they put ryan and her together that will be great..

#3   2006/12/29 06:37AM
    Patti D

Quote happi:
    Quote Zachslady: I for one am happy that sweet little girl is Ryan's. The scenes today Annnie showed a lot of class in the things she told Kendal and I hope Kendal will just let them be a family. Ryan will resent her if she keeps the information from him and I hope she thinks twice about this.

i've always liked annie and if they put ryan and her together that will be great..

I agree with both of you. I really enjoy the scenes with Ryan & Emma. I'm hoping that Kendall keeps out of it and instead focuses on Zach, or someone else will!!!

#4   2006/12/31 07:58PM
    DEBS5

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE OUT HERE WHO ISNT IMPRESSED WITH THE GREENLEE LOOKALIKE. I DONT KNOW, ANNIE JUST IRRATES ME. ITS LIKE THEYRE LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT FOR HER. I GUESS MAYBE IF SHE HAD A WHOLE DIFFERENT LOOK, I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE STORY LINE... SHES JUST SO "GOODY GOODY"

#5   2006/12/31 08:01PM
    Zachslady

Kendall is to possessive and fickle. At first I didn't care for Annine, but she is growing on me.

#6   2006/12/31 08:49PM
    DEBS5

IM SORRY, I JUST HATE ANNIE!!! SEEMS LIKE THEY BROUGHT HER IN AS A GREENLEE SUBSTITUTE..AND NOT A GOOD ONE.FOR 1- IF HER LIPS GET ANY BIGGER, ILL NEED A WIDE SCREEN TO WATCH. 2- I HATE HER WITH RYAN, THERES NO CHEMISTRY. AND 3-SHE KEEPS HER KID IN HER ROOM THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME.. GREAT MOTHERLY SKILLS THERE...GUESS SHES ONLY SAPPY SWEET TO HER WHEN SHES HAVING COMPANY.

#7   2006/12/31 08:52PM
    pjones2005

Quote Zachslady: Kendall is to possessive and fickle. At first I didn't care for Annine, but she is growing on me.

If Kendall does not back off she is going to lose it all Zach, Ryan, & Spike She is really good though, really reminds me of a young Erica

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list