List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: THANKS!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

THANKS!!

Started by njysilence at 2006/12/28 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 10:43AM, Views: 654, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 02:12PM
    THANKS!!
    njysilence

:)

I'm a stay at home mom....I have a set of 19 month old twins and a 9 year old.....I literally have 2-3 hours to my self a day....(Usually late at night)
    1. watching AMC
    2. reading or meditation
    3. this page.

You guys are a great part of my day, and somebody always succeeds in giving me a smile or two.

I just wanted to tell you!

btw
    are any of you on myspace??

#2   2006/12/28 02:15PM
    Re: THANKS!!
    happi

Quote njysilence:

I'm a stay at home mom....I have a set of 19 month old twins and a 9 year old.....I literally have 2-3 hours to my self a day....(Usually late at night)
    1. watching AMC
    2. reading or meditation
    3. this page.

You guys are a great part of my day, and somebody always succeeds in giving me a smile or two.

btw

i know what's it like to be at stay at home mom.. my son's are teenagers now, but, i remember the time when you have no time..now i'm just a homemaker at home mom..but, like you i enjoy talking to everyone here we all have some and alot of things in common...no, i'm not on myspace...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 02:16PM
    #3   2006/12/28 02:17PM
    Zachslady

That is so sweet. I feel the same way, I come here to relax, and laugh at some of the things posted, shake my head as well. All in all it is a great board.

19 Month old twins, I'm surprised you have that much time to yourself. Are they boys or girls?

#4   2006/12/28 02:21PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote njysilence:

1. watching AMC
    2. reading or meditation
    3. this page.

btw

WOW, sounds like you have your hands full,My 2 youngest children are 13 months apart,So it was kind of like having twins.My All My Children time was my highlight of the day between diaper duty.Look forward to talking to you soon.

#5   2006/12/28 02:32PM
    njysilence

I got a boy and a girl.....I told my husband if one of the twins wasn't girl....I would demand my own bathroom and girlspace/office. He was nice enough to make sure I at least have my own bathroom. Helen Elizabeth and Case William are their names...

#6   2006/12/28 02:34PM
    Zachslady

I think it's wonderful that you have them, two precisous gifts at once.

#7   2006/12/28 04:14PM
    Rhonda_Sheer

Kudos to you, my dear. I know you have your hands full with your twins and I can relate. I raised my two children alone since they were ages 1 and 3 while I was working full time and attending college at night. My kids are now 24 and 26 and living on their own. It isn't easy.... I know, but well worthwhile. Best of health to you and to your young family!

Hugs

#8   2006/12/28 08:51PM
    kentishad

Quote Rhonda_Sheer: Kudos to you, my dear. I know you have your hands full with your twins and I can relate. I raised my two children alone since they were ages 1 and 3 while I was working full time and attending college at night. My kids are now 24 and 26 and living on their own. It isn't easy.... I know, but well worthwhile. Best of health to you and to your young family!

Hugs

I'm probably one of the few people in the world who are in their early twenties with no kids, I am an aunt though and those kids drive me crazy, but I love more than life. I a nursing student and I knew it was going to be hard, but not this hard. I'm thankful for the three week Christmas break that I have before going back to clinical rotations and care plans!

#9   2006/12/29 12:33PM
    Chrissi

Sweet thread. We're on myspace!! http://www.myspace.c...otcom

Join us!!

PS I have no children! I like them though!

#10   2006/12/29 01:15PM
    cbrady

I have my hands full two they are some days I don't get to watch due to my 2 and half yr old and my 10 and half month old both are boys. Getting on the boards are the only time to myself these days. My boys names are Austin Michael (2) and Scotty Patrick(10 mths)

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list