List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kate

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/28 02:08PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 10:30PM, Views: 543, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 02:08PM
    Kate
    Zachslady

Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

#2   2006/12/28 02:13PM
    Re: Kate
    happi

Quote Zachslady: Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

i read that julia is going to take kathy/kate home. they say tad and dixie find out that's the amc miracle this year.
    i hope the baby is adam's of course i liked crystal with tad too.. but, you know when dixie came back who was going to end up being together.. so i hope it's tad's but, i like the idea of spike being zach's...

#3   2006/12/28 02:15PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Zachslady: Is the little girl's mother going to die also? If so how are they going to play this out to where Tad and Dixie will find out she's there daughter? Hopefully it will be soon and Dixie will leave Krystal alone. Do you really think her baby is Tad's?

Yes,The mother is going to die,leaving Kathy(Kate) with Julia.From what I understand,after Tad & Dixie find out,Julia is not going to give Kathy up to easily.I do think Krystals baby is Tads,wait till Adam finds out.OUCH!!!!

#4   2006/12/29 06:47AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:

Yes,The mother is going to die,leaving Kathy(Kate) with Julia.From what I understand,after Tad & Dixie find out,Julia is not going to give Kathy up to easily.I do think Krystals baby is Tads,wait till Adam finds out.OUCH!!!!

It was kind of eerie to see Tad with Kathy/Kate. The both looked at eachother like they "knew" each other. I'm so glad for Tad, because now he can go back to the way he use to be, happy go lucky & funny. I didn't care too much for this dark Tad, that's what we have Zach for!!! Question, does anyone think that Adam does know that Tad is the father of Crystal's baby? After all, he did ask them (Tad & Dixie) to be the god parents. I get suspicious everytime Adam is nice, he's usually up to no good!!!

#5   2006/12/31 06:28PM
    pjones2005

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

It was kind of eerie to see Tad with Kathy/Kate. The both looked at eachother like they "knew" each other. I'm so glad for Tad, because now he can go back to the way he use to be, happy go lucky & funny. I didn't care too much for this dark Tad, that's what we have Zach for!!! Question, does anyone think that Adam does know that Tad is the father of Crystal's baby? After all, he did ask them (Tad & Dixie) to be the god parents. I get suspicious everytime Adam is nice, he's usually up to no good!!!

you never know about Adam.....who remembers when he was married to Liza She almost lost Colby when he tried to "show" her how much he wanted her & the baby I think at this point Adam really believes the baby is his, but I see this as a long term plot....if Kathy/Kate is Tads, and Krystal has Tads baby.....what if one of them got sick, and needed a "blood" relative I guess in ten or fifteen years we will know LOL just thought Pj in Ga

#6   2006/12/31 10:30PM
    winston

Quote kay-loves-amc:

I wish Dixie would leave Krystle alone. She is mean spirited just to ease her conscience. It would distroy the Chandlers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list