List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Where's Bobby Martin?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where's Bobby Martin?

Started by AMC_Fan2008 at 2008/08/31 11:29AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/20 05:26PM, Views: 1049, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/08/31 11:29AM
    Where's Bobby Martin?
    AMC_Fan2008

In the early days of All My Children, Joe Martin had a younger son named Bobby, who was nothing much like his older siblings, Jeff and Tara.

Unfortunately, little Bobby would seem to become daytime's answer to Chuck Cunningham.

One day, he went upstairs to the attic to get his skis. And the next thing you know, he was never to be heard from again.

So can anyone tell me where in the world is Bobby Martin?

#2   2008/09/02 07:22AM
    Re: Where's Bobby Martin?
    soapfan1208

I've never heard of Bobby Martin, Ruth and Joe had Joey Martin aka Jake.
    Are you thinking of Bobby Warner? Cliff and Sybil's baby? Cliff delivered him in the living room and he and Nina raised him.

#3   2008/09/02 07:49AM
    EZRA511

No there was a BOBBY MARTIN.....He will forever remain ...THE REAL SKELETON IN RUTH & JOES ATTIC!!

#4   2008/09/02 08:44AM
    wilmaj

Tara, Jeff and Bobby were from Joe's first marriage to Helen

#5   2008/09/02 02:18PM
    amcoltlyr

I've never seen Bobby Martin. Bobby Warner, was on the show about two years ago and had a fling with Maria and Julia's sister if im not mistaken.

#6   2013/09/20 02:13PM
    SoapFan3001

:) AMC's Bobby Martin (Michael Bersell) has been a symbol of soap opera silliness ever since the twelve-year-old son of Dr. Joe Martin went upstairs in 1970 and never came back down. It may be the single most gratuitous and ridiculous write-out in all of soap opera history.
    n the eve of AMC's last network airdate, the Orlando Sentinal has located Michael, and he's all grown up, of course. He's not acting anymore He changed careers and now works, like Mario Batali, as a professional chef. For Disney.

Allegedly Bobby Martin went upstairs to get his ski's to take to summer camp. So they were most likely Water Skis. Why the moronic writers thought no one would notice is beyond me. Same with the people at 'Happy Days' with Chuck And the worst offender are the idiots at 'Family Matters' where they suddenly dumped the Character Judy after 3 SEASONS ON THE SHOW! What kind of idiots do that?
    I guess they just figured no one pays any attention to details like that. they guessed wrong. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 02:14PM
    #7   2013/09/20 05:26PM
    taramartin

Too bad the writers couldn't send Bobby to camp and come back home old enough to date. Funny since they wrote in young Tad later. Another Martin man is always good to have around. Remember Uncle Paul Martin, Joe's brother?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list