List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Sean

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/27 05:28PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 05:28PM, Views: 462, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 05:28PM
    Sean
    Zachslady

Today I really enjoyed Sean and Colby. He was not an annoying brat and neither was she. He looked better with the cap on which leads me to believe if he cut his hair as short as Josh, he would be really cute. It is sweet what he is trying to do for Jackson.

#2   2006/12/27 06:06PM
    Re: Sean
    happi

i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.
    i wonder what's up with that?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 06:06PM
    #3   2006/12/28 12:30PM
    Patti D

Quote happi: i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.

happi, I heard that Barbara's coming back too. I can't wait!! In the old days, the cat fights between her & Erica were priceless!!! MEOW

#4   2006/12/28 12:47PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote happi: i'll have to agree with you about what sean is trying to do for jackson.i heard sean's mother's coming to pine valley.

happi, I heard that Barbara's coming back too. I can't wait!! In the old days, the cat fights between her & Erica were priceless!!! MEOW

Oh,yes the feuds were priceless!!It's going to get good

#5   2006/12/28 01:33PM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

I was pleasantly surprised by the maturity that Sean & Colby showed by trying (sucessfully so far)to united Erica & Jackson. It was nice to see them both think about someone other then themselves for once. I also saw a glimmer in Sean's eyes as he spoke to Colby.... I guess they'll be falling in love sometime in the future.

#6   2006/12/28 01:54PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Patti D:

I was pleasantly surprised by the maturity that Sean & Colby showed by trying (sucessfully so far)to united Erica & Jackson. It was nice to see them both think about someone other then themselves for once. I also saw a glimmer in Sean's eyes as he spoke to Colby.... I guess they'll be falling in love sometime in the future.

Maybe there is hope for that spoiled little Chandler brat after all.You are right,It is nice to see them thinking about someone else for a change.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list