List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: The Original Cast of "All My Children"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Original Cast of "All My Children"

Started by AMC_Fan2008 at 2008/08/30 07:49AM
    Latest post: 2008/09/02 12:32PM, Views: 4366, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/30 07:49AM
    The Original Cast of "All My Children"
    AMC_Fan2008

Here's a list of characters who were part of the original cast of All My Children, when it debuted on January 5, 1970:

Phoebe Tyler
    Charles Tyler
    Lincoln Tyler
    Ann Tyler
    Chuck Tyler
    Amy Tyler
    Kate Martin
    Joe Martin
    Jeff Martin
    Tara Martin
    Ruth Brent
    Phil Brent
    Mona Kane
    Erica Kane
    Nick Davis

Can anyone tell me how many characters from AMC's very first year are still on the show today?

#2   2008/08/30 09:33AM
    Re: The Original Cast of
    PaulNewmanFan

Only Joe Martin and Erica Kane. I thought Tad Martin and Adam Chandler were Original members? I guess they came later on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/30 09:34AM
    #3   2008/08/31 02:10AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote AMC_Fan2008: Here's a list of characters who were part of the original cast of All My Children, when it debuted on January 5, 1970:

Phoebe Tyler
    Charles Tyler
    Lincoln Tyler
    Ann Tyler
    Chuck Tyler
    Amy Tyler
    Kate Martin
    Joe Martin
    Jeff Martin
    Tara Martin
    Ruth Brent
    Phil Brent
    Mona Kane
    Erica Kane
    Nick Davis

Can anyone tell me how many characters from AMC's very first year are still on the show today?

Hey AMC_FAN. I don't think that is Right. I Do Know that Erica was out of High School before She Met Jeff Martin who had come from Stanford to Work at Pine Valley Hospital. Erica Met Jeff at A Dance. I Also Know that I was Watching Jeff's Trial and Philip and Tara and then They had Ann and Nick Talking on A Pay Phone. I think that Ann had been in A Car Accident and Nick went to Help Her. They had Not had Ann and Nick Before and I didn't know who these People were. This was in 1973 so Nick was Not one of the Original People. I think that we didn't know Ann or Lincoln and I think we found out that Phoebe was their Step Mother and Not Their Real Mother. I think that Phoebe was Charles Second Wife. Lincoln was in Seattle and then He came to Pine Valley. I think we found out that Chuck's Father was Killed I think in A Car Accident or Possibly A Plane Crash. Chuck is Phoebe's Grandson. I think the Original People were Erica, Phoebe, Joe, Ruth and Mona. All they have Left is Erica and Joe. Once in A While They have Lee Meriwether being Ruth, but Ruth was Originally Played by Mary Fickett. Jody

#4   2008/08/31 02:17AM
    Jo Ann Zinaman

Quote PaulNewmanFan: Only Joe Martin and Erica Kane. I thought Tad Martin and Adam Chandler were Original members? I guess they came later on.

Adam did not come to Pine Valley until 1984. I don't know if it was 1972, but I think that Jeff and Mary found Tad Tied to the Tree in the Park with the Broken Leg so They Took him home. I Started Watching All My Children in 1973 and Jeff was on Trial for Killing Jason Maxwell. Jeff had Started Seeing Mary Kenicott I think because Erica was off Modeling and wasn't at Home. Then, Erica had Her Abortion and I think that was when Jeff and Erica Got Divorced. Jody

#5   2008/08/31 08:13AM
    HOT PINK

Susan Lucci (Erica Kane) and Ray MacDonnell (Joe Martin) are the only original cast members left on AMC. The only other original character is Ruth Martin, who appears once in a while.

#6   2008/08/31 02:23PM
    angelo

However, Mona, Kate, and Feebs, are all gone. And I mean the actors and actresses who played them are dead. I cried like a baby during Feebs's funeral. Who knows how many others are gone. That's a good question. Does anyone know?

#7   2008/08/31 03:12PM
    HOT PINK

Quote angelo: However, Mona, Kate, and Feebs, are all gone. And I mean the actors and actresses who played them are dead. I cried like a baby during Feebs's funeral. Who knows how many others are gone. That's a good question. Does anyone know?

Kay Campbell (Kate Martin)
    Raul Davila (Hector Santos)
    Louis Edmonds (Langley Wallingford)
    Kate Harrington (original Kate Martin)
    Frances Heflin (Mona Kane)
    Paul Gleason (Dr. David Thornton)
    Dack Rambo (Steve Jacobi)
    Lynn Thigpen (Grace Keefer)
    the Legendary Ruth Warrick (Phoebe Tyler Wallingford)

These wonderful actors and actresses are gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/31 03:13PM
    #8   2008/08/31 05:36PM
    EZRA511

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote angelo: However, Mona, Kate, and Feebs, are all gone. And I mean the actors and actresses who played them are dead. I cried like a baby during Feebs's funeral. Who knows how many others are gone. That's a good question. Does anyone know?

What a great but sad POST, THANK YOU for it...I didnt know that RAUL had died.

MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE!!!!

#9   2008/08/31 09:31PM
    celticbelle

Quote HOT PINK:

add to the list...Hugh Franklin who played Dr Charles Tyler

#10   2008/09/01 07:47PM
    HOT PINK

Quote celticbelle:
    Quote HOT PINK:

add to the list...Hugh Franklin who played Dr Charles Tyler

You're right! Thank you. Hugh Franklin was wonderful as Charles!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list