List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Finding Kate

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Finding Kate

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/27 01:33PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 06:55PM, Views: 458, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 01:33PM
    Finding Kate
    Darkfairiesi...

Who thinks that that little girl Kathy that mother was in the hospital is Kate for Tad kept saying that they are going to have a little one. So either Kate is going to come back or Krystal Baby is Tad. And I think that Adam is freaky wierd asking Dixie and Tad to be the godparents of Krystal baby when there is a possibly that he could be the daddy.

#2   2006/12/27 01:36PM
    Re: Finding Kate
    Patti D

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Who thinks that that little girl Kathy that mother was in the hospital is Kate for Tad kept saying that they are going to have a little one. So either Kate is going to come back or Krystal Baby is Tad. And I think that Adam is freaky wierd asking Dixie and Tad to be the godparents of Krystal baby when there is a possibly that he could be the daddy.

DarkfairiesinTrinity, supposedly Kathy is in fact Kate... Time will tell. It is kind of odd that Adam would ask Tad & Dixie to be godparents to baby Charlotte, but then again Adam doesn't know the whole story.. Or does he????

#3   2006/12/31 09:55AM
    happi

Quote Patti D:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: Who thinks that that little girl Kathy that mother was in the hospital is Kate for Tad kept saying that they are going to have a little one. So either Kate is going to come back or Krystal Baby is Tad. And I think that Adam is freaky wierd asking Dixie and Tad to be the godparents of Krystal baby when there is a possibly that he could be the daddy.

DarkfairiesinTrinity, supposedly Kathy is in fact Kate... Time will tell. It is kind of odd that Adam would ask Tad & Dixie to be godparents to baby Charlotte, but then again Adam doesn't know the whole story.. Or does he????

you wonder does adam know, maybe he does and he's not going to say anything because it's another child that he can control like JR and colby.

#4   2006/12/31 11:57AM
    bralady38

I think its going to be very difficult for Julia and Jamie to give Kate (Kathy) back to Tad and Dixie. This is Jamie's half sister and I think he is going to get attached to her, and what about Julia she has always wanted a child, and I can't see her just handing her over. Maybe they will be able to come up to some solution that everyone can live. with. Also, I was thinking, that since she is really pregnant maybe they will write it into the storyline. She would give back Kate and then find out she is with child.

#5   2006/12/31 02:53PM
    Zachslady

I want Krystal's baby to be Adam's. Just so that Tad will marry Dixie and hopefully she will mind her own business, besides they belong together.

#6   2006/12/31 06:03PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: I want Krystal's baby to be Adam's. Just so that Tad will marry Dixie and hopefully she will mind her own business, besides they belong together.

that would be nice....dixie minding her own business.

#7   2006/12/31 06:13PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote Zachslady: I want Krystal's baby to be Adam's. Just so that Tad will marry Dixie and hopefully she will mind her own business, besides they belong together.

Remember folks......Tad is not a "real" Martin.. ....but he is uncle to the "who am I" current question......hmmmm.....who remembers that far back

#8   2006/12/31 06:21PM
    happi

Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

Remember folks......Tad is not a "real" Martin.. ....but he is uncle to the "who am I" current question......hmmmm.....who remembers that far back

i have my thinking cap on

#9   2006/12/31 06:55PM
    pjones2005

Quote happi:
    Quote pjones2005:
    Quote happi:

i have my thinking cap on

Tad was adopted by the Martins..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list