List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Spike

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spike

Started by bralady38 at 2006/12/27 03:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 02:40PM, Views: 479, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 03:13AM
    Spike
    bralady38

Does anyone else think that in the future that it will proven that Spike's parent are someone other the Kendall and Ryans. Let me first be the one to speculate. Nothing is at all what it seems on a soap and then remember that Greg was involved in Kendalls cnception, I for one think someone other then them are going to be the parents of Spike. I have no proof and don't know which one might not be related, but I think right now the story is to simple. I think down the road we are going to be surprised. Sometimes I think thats why they never named him. Again, this is just my theory.

#2   2006/12/27 10:05AM
    Re: Spike
    Patti D

Quote bralady38: Does anyone else think that in the future that it will proven that Spike's parent are someone other the Kendall and Ryans. Let me first be the one to speculate. Nothing is at all what it seems on a soap and then remember that Greg was involved in Kendalls cnception, I for one think someone other then them are going to be the parents of Spike. I have no proof and don't know which one might not be related, but I think right now the story is to simple. I think down the road we are going to be surprised. Sometimes I think thats why they never named him. Again, this is just my theory.

bralady38, I honestly thought that when they began calling him Spike, that it was just a nickname... But now, it's apparent that this is actually going to be his name. I would really love for Zach to be Spikes dad. I think that he interacts really well with the baby, more so than Ryan. Ryan seems to interact better with Emma for some reason, which IMO is why Kendall see's daggers when she see's Ryan with Annie and Emma.

#3   2006/12/27 11:10AM
    Zachslady

I hope that somehow, someway Zach is Spike's father and not Ryan. Ryan needs to be with Annie and Emma. Who is Kendal's father? Is it Nick? I always thought that NIck was Bianca's fahter but found out it wasn't.

#4   2006/12/27 11:38AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I hope that somehow, someway Zach is Spike's father and not Ryan. Ryan needs to be with Annie and Emma. Who is Kendal's father? Is it Nick? I always thought that NIck was Bianca's fahter but found out it wasn't.

Zachslady, well you know how I feel about Zach being Spkie's dad... I'd absolutely love it!!! I remember hearing that Kendall was a result of Erica being raped years ago, thus why Kendall & Erica resented eachother for awhile, bad memories. As for Binx, I want to say that Travis is her dad, because she keeps reffering to Jackson as "Uncle" Jack, although I may be wrong on that one.

#5   2006/12/31 12:00PM
    bralady38

No you are right, Travis is Bianca's pop and Kendall was conceived by a friend of Erica's dad. He raped Erica

#6   2007/01/01 09:56AM
    AMC all the way

Quote bralady38: Does anyone else think that in the future that it will proven that Spike's parent are someone other the Kendall and Ryans. Let me first be the one to speculate. Nothing is at all what it seems on a soap and then remember that Greg was involved in Kendalls cnception, I for one think someone other then them are going to be the parents of Spike. I have no proof and don't know which one might not be related, but I think right now the story is to simple. I think down the road we are going to be surprised. Sometimes I think thats why they never named him. Again, this is just my theory.

As always bralady..I think you know more about this than what you're letting on. You haven't let us down in the spoilers department..this gives me hope that maybe Greenlee may come back and that the kid just may be Greenlee Jr.

#7   2007/01/01 02:40PM
    DEBS5

i read in one of those soap books that "greenlee" has no intentions of comming back... shes doing some tv stuff, i personally never seen, and suppose to be enjoying married bliss. i for one would love her to come back, at least to get annie and her lips off the screen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list