List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Vincent Irizarry fans

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vincent Irizarry fans

Started by Darlotto at 2006/12/26 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/31 08:04PM, Views: 438, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/26 07:41PM
    Vincent Irizarry fans
    Darlotto

im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

#2   2006/12/27 05:27AM
    Re: Vincent Irizarry fans
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Darlotto: im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

I am a fan of Vincent Irizarry,BUT my heart belongs to All My Children!!!That is the ONLY soap I watch,& I've been watching it for over 25 years,So I am sad to see him leave,He was GREAT on the show(he should still be on there)But no Y&R for me.How about you?

#3   2006/12/27 08:44AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote Darlotto: im wondering how many AMC fans will switch over to the Y&R when Vincent Irizarry joins the show in January? and will you stop watch AMC for good?

I am a fan of Vincent Irizarry,BUT my heart belongs to All My Children!!!That is the ONLY soap I watch,& I've been watching it for over 25 years,So I am sad to see him leave,He was GREAT on the show(he should still be on there)But no Y&R for me.How about you?

kay-loves-amc, I'm with you on this one. My heart belongs to Zach & AMC. (I just had to slip Zach in there!!!) I've been watching AMC since I was in elementary school and I'm just a huge fan!

#4   2006/12/27 02:08PM
    happi

i remember back when i was 8 my grandma was watching AMC
    back in 1971. i've watched it on and off through the years
    and as bad as it is right now,(i'm sure in time it will get better, look at days a complete 360)i will not be going to watch the young and the restless. and david was good on amc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 02:08PM
    #5   2006/12/31 08:04PM
    DEBS5

NO WAY... DAVID WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON AMC, AND I ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY LET HIM GO. HOWEVER... IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL..(IM 45 NOW), AND THEY ONLY WAY ILL STOP WATCHING IS IF THEY CONTINUE TO DROP IN RATINGS SO FAR THEY HAVE TO CANCEL THE SHOW,,, OR I DIE!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list