List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: What happened????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened????

Started by pjones2005 at 2006/12/26 03:39PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/27 08:46AM, Views: 810, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/26 03:39PM
    What happened????
    pjones2005

Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

#2   2006/12/26 04:15PM
    Re: What happened????
    happi

Quote pjones2005: Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

jamie and julia were on the road driving when they seen something up ahead .got out of their car to see if they could help the people in the ditch.. but, they couldn't get the car open.julia looks inside and said that's linda my friend (or something like that)that was all on that..

#3   2006/12/26 06:53PM
    djeanp

Julia and Jamie get help for Linda and her husband...it appears they are injured quite badly. J&J go to leave when they hear a noise coming from the car. The scenes for tomorrow show a blanket in the back seat, then the blanket lowers and there is a little girl (blond about 4 years old).

#4   2006/12/27 08:46AM
    Patti D

Quote pjones2005: Why is there nothing in todays update about Jamie/Julia, & her friend Linda & husband in the car wreck. I know this is someone Julia met w/ Noah while on the run, and now that life is normal again, she got in touch w/ her friend Linda, who along with husband & "a big surprise" were coming to visit. Spoilers say that the "big surprise" is that Linda & husband adopted a baby girl, who is now a 4 year old, and will actually turn out to be Kate.. ....does anyone know anything???....I missed the last ten minutes, but at least figured something would be in the update....but nothing, and no mention in upcoming!!!

pjones2005, actually it was mentioned in the spoliers either by Modjoy or bralady38, about the accident and how this little girl would end up being Kate.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list