List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Questions?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Questions?

Started by Zachslady at 2006/12/26 05:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/26 11:12AM, Views: 469, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/26 05:18AM
    Questions?
    Zachslady

PattiD or anyone, in watching last nights 'classic' which by the way was great. Where was Jackson? Were Kendal and Zach married at the time of this accident? Did Tad know about Kate? When did Dixie involve Zach in her plan to get Kate? Were Babe and Josh married? Did Josh know Erica was his mother? Help.

I missed out on so much and wish there was a AMC channel to show reruns of the past year.I have a million questions but will never know the answers.

#2   2006/12/26 08:38AM
    Re: Questions?
    happi

Quote Zachslady: PattiD or anyone, in watching last nights 'classic' which by the way was great. Where was Jackson? Were Kendal and Zach married at the time of this accident? Did Tad know about Kate? When did Dixie involve Zach in her plan to get Kate? Were Babe and Josh married? Did Josh know Erica was his mother? Help.

I missed out on so much and wish there was a AMC channel to show reruns of the past year.I have a million questions but will never know the answers.

i can answer some josh didn't find out until this year that erica was his mother, babe and josh have never been married.i'm not sure if they played the same episode every where, here in michigan we had the 2004 episode where binks finds out miranda is her daughter and wakes up from the coma.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/26 08:40AM
    #3   2006/12/26 08:51AM
    Zachslady

Thanks for the info. I meant were JR & Babe married when the accident occured, I'm sorry. It was a good episode last night and I want more, lol. I'm just trying to 'connect dots'.

#4   2006/12/26 08:52AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: PattiD or anyone, in watching last nights 'classic' which by the way was great. Where was Jackson? Were Kendal and Zach married at the time of this accident? Did Tad know about Kate? When did Dixie involve Zach in her plan to get Kate? Were Babe and Josh married? Did Josh know Erica was his mother? Help.

Zachslady- I didn't see any special last night.... Wht we got here in Florida was a "special" showing all the stars that made the X-mas cd. I will try to help you as best as I can. Zach & Kendall were married at the time that she (Kendall) was in a coma... Josh didn't know that Erica was his mom...
    When Dixie came back to Pine Valley, she had talked to Zach about her "missing" daughter Kate, and Zach decided that e would help Dixie find her... Fortunately, Babe & Josh have never been married, they only had an affair... Hope this helps!!

#5   2006/12/26 09:09AM
    Zachslady

It does a great deal. The special was on Soapnet at eight last night and it the episode when there was an explosion on the yacht. It was a great epi.

I am happy you are safe from the tornado.

#6   2006/12/26 09:10AM
    Zachslady

One more thing, where was Jackson during the accident? Was he on board? It also showed Simone and 'Hunky Dunky's' aka Zach's son.

#7   2006/12/26 09:20AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: One more thing, where was Jackson during the accident? Was he on board? It also showed Simone and 'Hunky Dunky's' aka Zach's son.

Zachslady, luckily we didn't get the tornado here, but due to the HEAVY rains, my satellite was knocked out, so I missed the special... I don't remember Jackson being on the boat. I do remember the scene with Simone & Ethan, it was a touching performace!! I would have liked Ethan and Simone to develope further, it was a shame they didn't get the chance. I like Ethan with Simone much more than with Kendall.

#8   2006/12/26 09:42AM
    Zachslady

I would have loved to have seen the story line play out, with Zach forming a relationship with his son. It owuld have been great instead of killing off everyone. They always seem to do that instead of leaving the door open for them to return, I'm surprised they didn't make Brooke a victim of the serial killer.

#9   2006/12/26 11:12AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I would have loved to have seen the story line play out, with Zach forming a relationship with his son. It owuld have been great instead of killing off everyone. They always seem to do that instead of leaving the door open for them to return, I'm surprised they didn't make Brooke a victim of the serial killer.

That's true, given the fact that Julia Barr (Brooke) apprently left on mixed terms, I'm surprised she wasn't the next victim. I did read that Dani may possibly be the next and that Babe is going to have a "stalker". So who knows, maybe there will be more murders ahead!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list