List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: anyone here?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

anyone here?

Started by funnygirl26 at 2006/12/22 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/22 08:21PM, Views: 1518, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/22 08:21PM
    anyone here?
    funnygirl26

I guess i'm the only one on here.

#2   2006/12/23 06:03AM
    Re: anyone here?
    Patti D

Quote funnygirl26: I guess i'm the only one on here.

Hey there funnygirl26, you're not the only one here... There's a bunch of us here too!!

#3   2006/12/23 06:12AM
    Zachslady

Hey guys, I'm here. I've was out a few days in the hospital and my husband took me to the ER Monday night and I came home on Wednesday evening. I am so thankful to be home. Soemthing like that gives you a rude awakening, especially this time of the year makes you realaize the things we take for granted.
    Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas. Cherish your family, your pet, and then tomorrow go outside on the most Silent and Holy night of the year and feel the reason for the season. Don't worry if there are enought presents under the tree, or if there is enough food for everyone. Don't even worry about it today. It is a time to be filled with love and peace and the hope for a wonderful new year.

'In her arms, she carried the hope of the world'

#4   2006/12/26 09:06AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Hey guys, I'm here. I've was out a few days in the hospital and my husband took me to the ER Monday night and I came home on Wednesday evening. I am so thankful to be home. Soemthing like that gives you a rude awakening, especially this time of the year makes you realaize the things we take for granted.
    Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas. Cherish your family, your pet, and then tomorrow go outside on the most Silent and Holy night of the year and feel the reason for the season. Don't worry if there are enought presents under the tree, or if there is enough food for everyone. Don't even worry about it today. It is a time to be filled with love and peace and the hope for a wonderful new year.

'In her arms, she carried the hope of the world'

Zachslady, OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your visit to the ER. I hope you're doing better?!? I noticed you've been "off" for awhile, glad to see you're back!!! I've definately missed your witty posts!!!

#5   2006/12/26 03:32PM
    Zachslady

Thanks. I am so thankful to be home, you just have no idea.

#6   2006/12/27 08:55AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Thanks. I am so thankful to be home, you just have no idea.

Zachslady, Actually I do. I got some unsettling news from my doctor and I'm dealing with it... I'm just thankful to have my husband's support and the great new friends I have here on soaps.com. I love you guys!!! If Tad & Dixie can find Kate, then anything is possible right?!?!

#7   2006/12/27 09:06AM
    Zachslady

I'm so sorry PattiD. I know what you mean, my husband is my rock and has been through my serious health problems. I hope and pray you will be all right. I'm here for you as I know your friends here on the board are.

#8   2006/12/27 09:07AM
    Zachslady

I'll let you have Zach if that will make you feel better. (only until you're feeling better)

#9   2006/12/27 09:14AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: I'll let you have Zach if that will make you feel better. (only until you're feeling better)

Zachslady, thanks so much you're a sweetheart. Having Zach would definately make me alot better!! Ok, I'll give him back to you when I feel better!!

#10   2006/12/27 09:30AM
    Zachslady

Yeah, sure you will.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list