List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Is it just me

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is it just me

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/22 06:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/26 09:25AM, Views: 422, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/22 06:14PM
    Is it just me
    Darkfairiesi...

Is it just me or is Colby going to find one thing that can throw not only Babe out but Krystal for I bet that Krystal is carrying Tad child and well she hasn't been honest her night of passion with Tad. And Colby has pull some schemes to get Babe out of the family so I think this is definetely going to happen
    Is it just me or does Dixie really don't seem logical. For has Tad been honest with Dixie and she is trying to prove to Adam that Krystal baby is Tad not a Chandler.
    Is it just me or is JR confuse. I mean one minute it is like he is going to give Babe a second change but can't really forget her indefintely.
    Is just me or is Kendall jealous of Annie and Ryan getting closer even though she made her decision to be with Zach
    Is just me or is Adam really scary but him falling over Krystal and really doesn't need the truth
    Is it just me or does Colby get away with everything and the thing is her dad knows the truth about her scheme with Josh going to jail and wrecking the boat and he just protect her and never really show that kid tough love for how can Colby learn anything and not act like a spoil brat because he is guilty of all the years that he miss with her and is happy and doesn't really want to do anything when Colby mess up.
    Is it just me or the girl that Ryan been dreaming of is a killer
    Is it just me or is Krystal annoying and Babe is such a whiner for always thinking about herself
    Is it just me or did Adam really let Babe off the hook for breaking the TV because she was mad and I think that is childish. For in real life TVs are not cheap and I bet that it was like 26 inch and it gets really pricey. And well who cares about the DVDs. It is probably worthless
    Is it just me or does the adulterer mother and daughter which is Babe and Krystal always defend each other and that is just so wrong on some many levels.
    Is it just me or does JR really like pain for I think that yes he is an addict but why would he suffer just to prove that he is not an addict or should had learn his lessons after he was after he got out of the hospital.
    Is it just me or is Josh has this obsession with Babe give the adulterer the respect she deserve which even if JR has not throw himself out the window then Babe cheating on him will be his only hurt.

#2   2006/12/25 11:49PM
    Re: Is it just me
    bonboneater

Is it me or does AMC just really suck on so many levels?

#3   2006/12/26 08:41AM
    happi

Quote bonboneater: Is it me or does AMC just really suck on so many levels?

it's not you. i'll have to agree with you on this!!!!

#4   2006/12/26 09:25AM
    Patti D

Quote bonboneater: Is it me or does AMC just really suck on so many levels?

bonboneater, sorry but I have to (respectfully)disagree with you. While there may be times that the storylines take unpopular turns, I still think AMC is a great soap. JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list