List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Babe and Josh!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Babe and Josh!

Started by lennox at 2006/12/22 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/23 06:01AM, Views: 491, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/22 03:25PM
    Babe and Josh!
    lennox

I cringe everytime I see Babe and Josh together! If Babe does love Josh then go be with him for god's sakes. And Josh should be ashamed of himself for chasing after a married woman! If he gets hurt in the end, I cannot feel sorry for him because he went about in the wrong way. If she wants to stay with a man that tried to kill her, then respect her decision! But this constant back and forth is getting on my nerves! Also, shame on people to Josh to go after a married woman! Now, that is tacky!

#2   2006/12/22 03:43PM
    Re: Babe and Josh!
    djeanp

you're right about josh. He should have stayed away from Babe since she was married. He probably couldn't help it though...he is erica's son after all.
    Josh needs to let Babe be with JR if that is what she wants. She need to try it and if it doesn't work then they can see what happens.

#3   2006/12/22 04:06PM
    bralady38

I see Josh as some kind of stalker, even when Babe tells him to go away, he never listens. Look what happened when he found Erin dead, he ran over to her house. Who in there right mind would go to the house where your married lover lives and everyone is home. I think he is a little over the edge

#4   2006/12/22 06:52PM
    djeanp

You're right, Josh does act like a stalker. He really needs to honor Babe's wishes and let her try and work things out with JR. Maybe if Josh stayed away from Babe for awhile she would miss him and realize she might be happier with him than with JR.

#5   2006/12/22 10:13PM
    syrup

i disagree and think babe should move on and be with josh. the storyline between jr and babe is so old and tired. make up to break up just break the cycle and let both find happiness elsewhere or this will continue forever

#6   2006/12/23 06:01AM
    Patti D

Hre's my two cents or what it's worth... For those of you who think that Josh should leave Babe alone because she tells him to do so... Think about this, she keeps telling him this, but yet she still leads him on. She's sending him mixed signals. Go away Josh/I do love you Josh. How's he supposed to know hat she really wants? I don't know about you guys, but if I don't give my husband a list when he goes to the store God only knows what he's liable to bring back!!! Point of the story, men need precise direction, followed by back up. Do what you say, say what you mean. Babe, make up your mind once & for all and stop being wishy-washy!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list