List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Is Spike ever getting a real name???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Spike ever getting a real name???

Started by kay-loves-amc at 2006/12/22 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/02 08:45AM, Views: 913, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/22 03:24PM
    Is Spike ever getting a real name???
    kay-loves-amc

I heard in a spoiler that Spike would be getting a real name,& that it will all be explained by the end of the year.Please name that child,because calling him Spike is STUPID!!!!!!

#2   2006/12/22 04:09PM
    Re: Is Spike ever getting a real name???
    bralady38

What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

#3   2006/12/22 04:44PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote bralady38: What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

You know,I don't think they actually came out and said he was Kendall & Ryans,BUT I could be wrong.They really need to name him though!!

#4   2006/12/22 08:19PM
    funnygirl26

I sorta like the name it's different. When she was pregnant he was kicking up a storm. I remember when I was pregnant he was doing the same thing. Well my story is a bad. But I still like the name.

#5   2006/12/27 10:09AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote bralady38: What reason could have to still name the child Spike. At one time I thought it had to do with his paternity but know I am not so sure. Are we positive that this child parents are Kendall and Ryan

You know,I don't think they actually came out and said he was Kendall & Ryans,BUT I could be wrong.They really need to name him though!!

I think the only fact that's been "determined" is that Kendall used her own egg (not Greenlee's) to concieve Spike, and supposedly Dr. Madden used Ryan's "donation", to fertilize the egg. I don't recall if Ryan is in fact the actual dad to Spike. Seeing as though Dr. Madden impregnated all those women on his island, whose to say he didn't do the same with Kendall???

#6   2006/12/27 11:09AM
    jenbra315

I would like to hear them call lil Spike something else I think that name is so stupid.. Come on it's just not a good name it makes me think of a dog or something.

#7   2006/12/31 08:32PM
    DEBS5

I SO AGREE. ID HATE TO SEE WHAT SHE'D NAME HER DOG.

#8   2007/01/02 04:43AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I think the only fact that's been "determined" is that Kendall used her own egg (not Greenlee's) to concieve Spike, and supposedly Dr. Madden used Ryan's "donation", to fertilize the egg. I don't recall if Ryan is in fact the actual dad to Spike. Seeing as though Dr. Madden impregnated all those women on his island, whose to say he didn't do the same with Kendall???

I don't think Ryan is Spikes dad either,There is more to that story!!Maybe around the time they find out Emma is Ryan's,They will also find out Spike IS NOT!!What a way to BURN Kendall for not being good to Zach!

#9   2007/01/02 08:45AM
    rileycat111

i also think and hope spike is zach's child. i can't handle ryan being emma and spike's daddy. plus zach and spike scenes are adorable!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list