List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall

Started by lennox at 2006/12/22 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 03:06PM, Views: 1095, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/12/28 02:27PM
    Re: Kendall
    njysilence

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote bralady38: Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

Kendall chose Zach,so she really needs to get over Ryan!!!!I am so sick of her thinking she can have her cake and eat it too!!After all,she has Zach,WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR??????

There's one word that describes Kendall best... No, not that word guys!!! She's GREEDY. Geez, she's gt herself a man like Zach, need I say more?? Let Ryan go on with his life and be with Annie, or whomever... Again, Kendall you have ZACH!!!!! Are you blind?

OK. I'm probably playing devils advocate, but Kendall just found definitavely that Emma is -urp- Ryans. And I don't believe that she wants -urp- Ryan for herself. I think she wants to make sure Spikie has all of Ryans -urp- attention.
    Sorry, I can't say Ryan -ugh- without puking a little.

#22   2006/12/28 02:37PM
    Zachslady

She did it again today. SHe wanted to be alone with Ryan and Spike. I could shake her and say, are you blind, look at what you have??? Poor Zach. I just hope Spike is his and Kendall can stop her shenaigans.

#23   2006/12/28 03:02PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: She did it again today. SHe wanted to be alone with Ryan and Spike. I could shake her and say, are you blind, look at what you have??? Poor Zach. I just hope Spike is his and Kendall can stop her shenaigans.

sometime kendall is so blind to see what she has and stop worrying about what she doesn't have..but, you know their are real life people like kendall...

#24   2006/12/28 03:06PM
    Zachslady

Now that would the perfect way to start my day

#25   2006/12/28 03:06PM
    Zachslady

Quote kay-loves-amc: I am ready to chock her(Kendall)She needs to WORSHIP Zach!!!Quit playing this make believe s#@% with Ryan.She should start each day with a danish,cup of coffee,and ZACH!!!Forget about everything,& finish ALL of her breakfast

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/29 06:40AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list