List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall

Started by lennox at 2006/12/22 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 03:06PM, Views: 1104, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/26 04:12PM
    Re: Kendall
    happi

if kendall is having a hard time with annie wanting to be with ryan.. then she can zach over my way..she needs to stop and look at what she has...because i'm sure any girl in pine valley would gladly taken him off her hands....

#12   2006/12/26 04:23PM
    Zachslady

Happi you'll have a fight on your hands.

#13   2006/12/26 06:29PM
    happi

Quote Zachslady: Happi you'll have a fight on your hands.

(smile)

#14   2006/12/26 06:37PM
    djeanp

Myrtle would probably be the first in line.

#15   2006/12/27 04:35AM
    Zachslady

I love Myrtle and I love her when she is talking with Zach.

#16   2006/12/27 05:33AM
    kay-loves-amc

>( I am ready to chock her(Kendall)She needs to WORSHIP Zach!!!Quit playing this make believe s#@% with Ryan.She should start each day with a danish,cup of coffee,and ZACH!!!Forget about everything,& finish ALL of her breakfast

#17   2006/12/27 05:43AM
    pookie1963

yes kendall is just like babe need all the mens attention.. and to keep that sweet little girl from ryan come on in the end we will probably find out that kendall and zach are spikes parents not ryan anyway... just let it go kendall ryan is not yours he is better off with the two girls in his life. you have zach and spike back off...

#18   2006/12/27 05:50AM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote pookie1963: yes kendall is just like babe need all the mens attention.. and to keep that sweet little girl from ryan come on in the end we will probably find out that kendall and zach are spikes parents not ryan anyway... just let it go kendall ryan is not yours he is better off with the two girls in his life. you have zach and spike back off...

I don't think that Spike is Kendall & Ryans either.I hope they both(Zach & Ryan) dump her sassy a#@

#19   2006/12/27 05:59AM
    Zachslady

Emma is just precious and I love her scenes with Ryan. What a loveable little girl, just what Ryan needs.

#20   2006/12/27 08:38AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady: Emma is just precious and I love her scenes with Ryan. What a loveable little girl, just what Ryan needs.

Zachslady, I agree with you. I love Emma she's a cutie. I've never been a huge fan of Ryan... He's drags his sentences out and is too long winded. IMO. I love the interaction between Myrtle & Zach, it's priceless!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list