List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

All My Children - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: All My Children Forum :: Kendall

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kendall

Started by lennox at 2006/12/22 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 03:06PM, Views: 1135, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/22 03:17PM
    Kendall
    lennox

I've been hearing Kendall constantly blast Babe for keeping Miranda from Bianca and then, she turns around and does not tell Ryan about Emma. Kendall is spoiled and wants her cake and eat it too!

#2   2006/12/22 04:02PM
    Re: Kendall
    bralady38

Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

#3   2006/12/22 04:48PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote bralady38: Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

Kendall chose Zach,so she really needs to get over Ryan!!!!I am so sick of her thinking she can have her cake and eat it too!!After all,she has Zach,WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR??????

#4   2006/12/23 06:16AM
    Patti D

Quote kay-loves-amc:
    Quote bralady38: Her insecurities run so deep, that she still wants everyones love, How can she believe that Ryan would love Emma more than Spike. As much as a lot of people don't care for Zach, he is showing to be a mature adult,accepting and loving Spike as he was his own child, Kendall needs to grow up and learn to share

Kendall chose Zach,so she really needs to get over Ryan!!!!I am so sick of her thinking she can have her cake and eat it too!!After all,she has Zach,WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR??????

There's one word that describes Kendall best... No, not that word guys!!! She's GREEDY. Geez, she's gt herself a man like Zach, need I say more?? Let Ryan go on with his life and be with Annie, or whomever... Again, Kendall you have ZACH!!!!! Are you blind?

#5   2006/12/23 01:09PM
    kay-loves-amc

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

There's one word that describes Kendall best... No, not that word guys!!! She's GREEDY. Geez, she's gt herself a man like Zach, need I say more?? Let Ryan go on with his life and be with Annie, or whomever... Again, Kendall you have ZACH!!!!! Are you blind?

AMEN Patti D!!!!

#6   2006/12/24 01:22PM
    Zachslady

Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I agree Patti D, to that 'hunky dunky' hottie for a husband, and have him love her and only have eyes for her. Oh me......the way he looks at her, touches her face, kisses her........I just can't stand it. I would not even think of RYan. What a miracle to have Zach as SPike's bio dad. Is it possible Patti D? I've only been watching since September, tell me, I have to know.
    Oh and Merry Chirstmas form Georgia to all of you.

#7   2006/12/24 10:47PM
    Rowansbane

Unfortunatly with Kendal it's like mother like daughter with her having a great man (Zach) but still wanting another one (Ryan). Look at Erica and the Jack/Jeff fiasco going on.

I agree she needs to finally be content with a good man and stop ruining her love life with her needy behavior.

The writers really have a great opportunity to finally mature Kendal some with her being a wife and mother.

#8   2006/12/26 09:12AM
    Patti D

Quote Zachslady:
    Quote Patti D:
    Quote kay-loves-amc:

I agree Patti D, to that 'hunky dunky' hottie for a husband, and have him love her and only have eyes for her. Oh me......the way he looks at her, touches her face, kisses her........I just can't stand it. I would not even think of RYan. What a miracle to have Zach as SPike's bio dad. Is it possible Patti D? I've only been watching since September, tell me, I have to know.
    Oh and Merry Chirstmas form Georgia to all of you.

Zachslady, as you and all AMC fans are aware, ANYTHING can happen in Pine Valley!!!

#9   2006/12/26 02:53PM
    Zachslady

Did you notice today that Kendal was right where she wants to be, with both Ryan and Zach. I don't know if it was jsut me but I thought it was inappropriate for Ryan to give her that give, and Kendall gush about the meaning of it with Zach standning in the room. The way they looked at each other was another thing. Am I over reacting? I don;t wish to anger the posters that want Ryan and Kendall together it's just my opinion.

#10   2006/12/26 03:58PM
    lennox

I too thought it was inappropriate. Zach is her husband. She didn't choose him under duress or anything else. When she saw Dixie go after Zach, she was livid! Now that Annie wants Ryan, there's something wrong with her. I love the actress but the character needs to get it together!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list